Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

NZ Case Swap

Group for people keen to get in on the NZ case swaps which will be regularly organised.

Members: 116
Latest Activity: Sep 30, 2019

Discussion Forum

CS14 Expressions of interest please.....

Started by Peter Smith. Last reply by mattd2 Sep 30, 2019. 3 Replies

CS13 NZ Golden Ale

Started by Greg Tarr. Last reply by Greg Tarr Nov 29, 2015. 6 Replies

CS13 - Demo Brews - Sasquatch - Black IPA

Started by Duncan Emo. Last reply by Peter Church Oct 25, 2015. 6 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Andrew on May 3, 2011 at 9:24pm
Man its like a virtual pub on here tonight!!! Could this web-site and the Case Swap thread be the downfall of the kiwi watering hole!!!!!
Comment by Paul Harrison on July 6, 2011 at 10:33am
I think I'm at a point where I wouldn't be totally embarassed to offer other people my beer. bring on the next swap. also, I'm in wellington if there is a local swap.
Comment by Reviled on July 6, 2011 at 10:48am
Must be coming up to that time again... Perhaps I should get brewing ;o) lol
Comment by Simon Cooke on July 16, 2011 at 12:14am
I think I'm at a point where I wouldn't be totally embarassed to offer other people my beer. bring on the next swap. also, I'm in wellington if there is a local swap.
...Same haha. also in Wgtn
Comment by Paul Wicksteed - another1 on July 26, 2011 at 3:15pm
I have been keen to set some thing like this up. I am slowly getting lists of clubs in AU and USA for international case swaps also.
Comment by Pete Harrow on January 15, 2014 at 12:00pm

Hi guys, really keen to get in on the case swap, I'm in Auckland, when /where do these normally happen & how many beers are required to participate?

I need some people other than friends & family to give me some honest (& hopefully) educated taste notes...

Cheers

Comment by Tilt on January 15, 2014 at 12:06pm

Pete - good you're keen to get involved.  The more people the better.  Keep an eye out for the next "expressions of interest" thread.  We're in the midst of working our way through the current one (note to self - must get stuck in tasting and posting notes now that I'm back from hols).  We try to get one done every six months or so but its a very loose arrangement.  There aren't any confirmed dates for the next one but throw your hat in when it comes up.

Comment by Pete Harrow on January 15, 2014 at 12:10pm

Awesome, cheers Tilt! I'll keep my eyes out for the post!

Comment

You need to be a member of NZ Case Swap to add comments!

Members (115)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service