Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Soren on February 11, 2010 at 7:51am
I'm coming to Wellington for some tastings at Regionals Thursday and Friday next week (hope to see some of you there). Between sessions I will most likely be found at the Malthouse and Hashigo. Anybody keen for a couple of drinks?
Comment by Steph on February 11, 2010 at 7:57pm
Me please...Jonny and I will see you at the tasting Friday.
Comment by Mark Leddy on February 22, 2010 at 7:27pm
Hi all.
So im about to embark on the great home brew adventure. I'm about to have a go at my first batch this weekend. But i just have one quick question for you. Is there anywhere in wellington to purchase glass bottles for my brew. I know i can use plastic but glass just seems a bit classier for some reason. Any suggestions?
Comment by Mark Leddy on March 1, 2010 at 7:39pm
Hi all.
Just a quick update so far my home brew looks pretty good. Its fermenting away like crazy.

I was just wondering if are going to do anything for beervana at the stadium this weekend?
Comment by colin m on March 2, 2010 at 10:34am
Hey Mark
Liquorland Beer Fest is going to be fun on the weekend I recon with breweries like croucher, epic, tuatara, harringtons and Hofbrau to name but a few. The brewers guild are running education sessions during the day and there are some cool bands on too. Come say hi at the Malthouse stand.
Comment by Mark Kessell on March 2, 2010 at 10:45am
hell yeah i'm going for sure.
Comment by David Wood on March 2, 2010 at 10:47am
I'm going, mainly to see who the hell Kaimai Brewing Co is. Most mysterious brewery evar.
Comment by Simon David kelly on March 2, 2010 at 11:22am
Bloody-hell, the BeerFest is this weekend??? Consider me "Mr Miffed of Featherston", we have guests over for the weekend .... grrrr.
Comment by Regional Wines and Spirits on March 2, 2010 at 11:55am
Kaimai Brewing are producing Rye beers in some very snassy packaging. The Rye Porter iis defenitly worth trying.
Comment by Mark Kessell on March 2, 2010 at 11:57am
dont worry simon. i'll have your share!!!

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service