Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Soren on December 3, 2009 at 3:32pm
we're gonna arrive late afternoon and out again in the morning... wont be time to go anywhere but Malthouse and Hashigo. life is unfair...:)
Comment by Steph on December 3, 2009 at 3:37pm
You can actually drive past Regional Wines and Spirit on your way in from the aiport!!
Comment by colin m on December 3, 2009 at 3:44pm
We still have PKB remix on tap- no Golden Ticket left though. I will hopefully have 8 Wired Hop Wired IPA on tap tomorrow along with Renaissance Paradox and Discovery if we have a tap free!!
Comment by Dominic Kelly on December 4, 2009 at 11:51am
Specially for Soren, PKB Remix will be on the hand pump at HZ tonight, PBT permitting. And his own Hopwired has arrived, only 18 hours late. Going on alongside the new batch of his boss's MPA. We may even see Captain Cooker on later tonight.
Comment by Steph on December 4, 2009 at 12:01pm
Heck...some good stuff on offer tonight. I have dumped the work xmas party in favour of a trip to my fav bars instead.
Comment by Soren on December 4, 2009 at 12:48pm
Woohooo! gotta go to welly more often! See you all tonight I hope!
Comment by colin m on December 4, 2009 at 2:34pm
As we speak the Yeastie Boys Nerd Herder is now on handpump and the Paradox is pouring beautifully! Now we just need a rush on the Emersons Pilsner tap so we can get Hopwired IPA on.....
Comment by Glynn Foster on December 4, 2009 at 4:28pm
I can vouch for both of those - Nerdherder "B" the favourite for me on the first round. Unfortunately got scared away by Colin's mention that Hopwired was 7% odd ABV and bailed early to be sober enough when collecting the wife.
Comment by Dale Cooper on December 4, 2009 at 8:43pm
I whipped down to Hashigo Zake after work and can happily say that the Hopwired was as good as I hoped it would be :-) I'll get to Nerd Herder sometime soon, man there is a lot of beers to get around right now, itss hard to keep up!
Comment by Ally Mcg on December 10, 2009 at 4:26pm
Hi Wellingtonites

I'll be in WLG for the weekend and will be at a loose end tomorrow afternoon if anyone is keen to catch up for a pint. I was thinking Hashigo Zake, or Malthouse (or both)

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service