Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Information

Wellington

Wellington, the beer capital of New Zealand! A place for Wellington residents (and wannabe Wellington residents) to share information and beer.

Members: 73
Latest Activity: Jun 11, 2017

Discussion Forum

"Free" Handpump at Bar Edward

Started by Stu McKinlay. Last reply by Stu McKinlay Mar 8, 2010. 4 Replies

WBC Tasting Notebook

Started by Matthew. Last reply by Matthew Feb 11, 2010. 2 Replies

Wellington Brewers Meetup

Started by Glynn Foster. Last reply by Mike Neilson Oct 24, 2009. 12 Replies

Comment Wall

Comment by Matthew on December 10, 2009 at 7:25pm
A few of us will be at The Malthouse from 12. When are you around?
Comment by Ally Mcg on December 10, 2009 at 7:31pm
Land at about then, luncheon date with the to-be mrs ally then onward for drinks from 1 or 2ish i guess. I'll be the skinny balding scotsman drinking on his own
Comment by Glynn Foster on December 11, 2009 at 2:52pm
So who's going to the Cinderella tasting at Hashigo Zake next week? :)

"On December the 15th will be our closest thing to a Christmas party - the Cinderella tasting. As much as we love all the beers we have in stock, some of them seem to get overlooked when you (and we) make our buying decisions. Some great beers from breweries such as Nogne-O, Baird, Brunehaut and Rogue fall into this category. This is going to be their chance to shine. Be prepared to be surprised at what we've been forgetting about all this time. And because it's Christmas, volumes for this tasting will be higher than usual and the price will be just $25."
Comment by David Wood on January 1, 2010 at 2:53am
Hi Wellington people! Thought you'd like to know that Hashigo Zake has imported a stock of kegs direct from the Rogue brewery. We've got a good cross section of their range, from Dead Guy and American Amber through to Wet Hop Ale and Old Crustacean Barley Wine. These will be cycling through the taps over the coming months, with two taps now dedicated to Rogue beers. At the moment XS Russian Imperial Stout and Juniper Pale Ale are pouring. We've also got a few new Rogue beers in the bottle too - of course, fresh from the brewery. Cheers and happy new year!
Comment by Mike Neilson on January 1, 2010 at 9:35am
Are you guys open today???????????
Comment by Dominic Kelly on January 1, 2010 at 11:46am
Open by 4pm at the latest.
Comment by Beer_ledgend on January 15, 2010 at 8:56am
Yeah, have been in Wellington now for 2 weeks, and I finally got a job.
Now looking forward to catching up with fellow beer geeks.
Comment by David Wood on February 6, 2010 at 3:58pm
Hi Wellington. I recently stuffed up and forgot to get my grains crushed when I ordered them, so I've got 4kg of malt and no mill. Is there anyone in Wellington city with a mill I can borrow to crush it?
Comment by jt on February 6, 2010 at 5:02pm
I'm sure there's plenty of mills about, but people could be a bit occupied on such a good day. probably easiest to call your closest brewing neighbour
Comment by Dale Cooper on February 6, 2010 at 9:57pm
Dave, you can use mine on Sunday if you like.

Comment

You need to be a member of Wellington to add comments!

Members (72)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service