Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, that is possibly the most awesome thing ive seen all day!! Cheers Stu :o)
Secondededed, cheers Stu.
Have you tried that wine bar that is on a street that runs from the park to the beach...Montrose, I think. They have the odd decent beer and some take-aways. Reckon you could make some requests to them.
Parrot & Jigger - the Tuatara Hef. Apparantly the Tuatara pale is next up.

Then tasting at home, hydrometer sample of Mot/Hallertau/Cascade Brown before dry hopping and more of the 3% Bitza Brown - I must do this again
I'm not sure what I'll be drinking this weekend but I've got a few nice places to visit.

Moa - apparently we're checking out the imperial stout (375ml bottle v 1500ml bottle)
Renaissance - I know there is at least three new beers there I've not tried (their funkelryeizen + soren's 'big smoke' and imperial stout)
The Old Bank, Blenheim
The Free House, Nelson
Marchfest!!!!
Mussel Inn

Good weekend ahead with loads of other beer geeks. Just hope my training has been adequate.
Mate, sounds like youll have an awesome weekend Stu!
I will be at Marchfest, would be good to put a few faces to names if any one can arrange a meet up!.
Where are you staying Aleover? Asked Stu about catching up a few weeks back but never heard back.
Staying in a Motel in Nelson but dont have the name handy, travelling up from Hanmer Saturday morning, returning Sunday afternoon to CHch
So you'll be at the Marchfest all day Sat. You planning on going to the free house Sunday? They don't open till 12?
Not sure, 5hr drive back home so maybe for an hour or so if we do!
Renaissance Funkelryeizen, is refreshingly diffrent!! and I tried there Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout or Porter now that was again awsome!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service