Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Changes At Tuatara

Wellington’s own Tuatara has been brewing craft beer in the hills behind Waikanae since 2002. Brewing was originally the sole responsibility of founder Carl Vasta with his wife Simone taking care of the many other jobs involved in running a small business. Several years ago Dion Paige joined the company as a brewer having returned from his O.E. in Ireland where he had been brewing at Cork’s St Franciscan Well brewery. After several years of working brewers hours Dion has decided to take a break to spend time with his young family and Tuatara has employed the award winning homebrewer and Regional regular Michael Neilson to replace him.

Regional would like to extend our congratulations to both Michael and Dion on their new ventures. 

http://www.regionalwines.co.nz/beer-content.aspx/changes-at-tuatara

Freakin' awesome Mike! 

Doubling the hops in all recipes on day one are we??

Oh, and all the best Dion, don't stay away for too long!

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah yeah!

Everyone looked pretty happy about the changes on Saturday. Good luck to both of you (especially Dion who has definitely moved into a more challenging role!!!).
Yip, Its all true!! Cant wait!! Dion has left some big gumboots to fill!!
This is great news Mike!

Tuatara has made some really good beers, and I am sure that you will keep up the tradition, and introduce some cool new beers as well! :)
Awesome news Mike!
Excellent news Mike, good on ya. Look forward to your first brew
Awesome Mike! Living the dream!
fantastic news mike!
well done mate. :-)
Congratulations Mike!!! Awesome news!!!
I'm jealous as hell sitting here staring at my monitors, again...
Excellent news Mike - well done and look forward to seeing any new beers that come out and enjoying the regulars. All the best for the venture
Awesome stuff Mike youre a bloody legend!! No doubt Tuatara will definately benifit from your prescence :o)

What a year 2010 is for ya eh? New baby, and a new dream job to follow!!! Awesome!
Nice work fella!
Well done Mike! Better start tidying up the place, only 12 sleeps until our visit ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service