Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hopwired would go well with this, eh Rev?
Cracking wit that Jarv
haha, shit sorry steph didnt mean to offend, I guess im just so used to girls going "eeew, beer", maybe im just hanging out with the wrong girls ;oP
Indeed, you must be...Time to upgrade
Damn, that;s a lot of riggers all! Let me know how HopWired goes please, it seems to be developing a bit more than just chill haze and I'm hoping I wont regret not running it through the filter...
Having my homebrewed rye stout atm. Not very well attenuated but otherwise tasty. Reminds me a bit of PKB but I suppose everything black and hoppy would...
it's very good Soren... It is changing fast but that's not a bad thing - more citrus coming through and less of the passion/tropical notes. Dangerous beer to start on with my sister's 40th tonight (and I'm taking a magnum of MOA RIS to that!).

That's a magnum of Moa Russian Imperial Stout, rather than a magnum of tangata whenua.
Dangerous beer to start on with my sister's 40th tonight (and I'm taking a magnum of MOA RIS to that!).

I hope you have a driver ?
DAD @ 2am.
Kids at 5.30am.
That must've been a very special 3.5 hours break Stu, hope you made the most of it
The keg we tapped at Hashigo last night was pure passionfruit. I had to have a couple to confirm though.
Today with a relative from Alaska
Bookbinder
Renaissance Perfection
Emersons Pilsner
Armageddon
Renaissance Craftsman

All wonderful. Kapow!
Leaving Drinks on Saturday at Brew on Quay

2 Stanly Greens
1 Emersons 1812 IPA
2 Epic Armagedons

Then had to go home to Speights Traverse