Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20341

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am biting my tounge...The "lol" does not save you.
[Reviled no longer safe in W-town... or N-town at least]
Just dropped into Regionals - Am looking forward to some Maris Gold, Twisted Hop Savin Pils and 8 Wired Hopw Wired. Thank goodness all the xmas shopping is done.
Me too! Got riggers of Hopwired, Maris Gold, Nerdherder and Discovery. Should be great for a sunny Christmas down the sounds.
Hopwired'll be on at work tonight too, I know what I'm drinking after I finish!
Me too!! 3 Rigers HopWired, Maris Gold and Nerdherder!!! Yeah!!! Funny everyone on here must of been in!! Maris Gold in my glass as we speak!! Far to easy to drink!! Thought better stay off the hoebrew tonight as its a long festive season and I have low stocks!!
Humph.... not all of us.....
Fret not Jimmy - Poms will do you a rigger of Maris Gold and you could always try the Golden Bear Helles for some easy drinking in the Canterbury sun. ReWired Brown is on after the Helles, so if you were really thirsty......

Me I'm enjoying a Golden Ticket Pilot. Thirst quenching summery goodness
Humph.... not all of us.....

Get over it You have the Twisted Hop and Poms!! Dont get to greedy buddy!! lol;)
Me three, Mike and I were on a FYO tag-team.

Popped into Hashigo for some Townshend dinner ale off the handpull and a rewired Brown too. 'Tis the season!
Me Four! Riggers of Maris Gold and Hop Wired. Maris Gold. MG a great quaffer, but not as outstanding as I was led to believe by everyone talking about it for years...
Competition time in the flat. 4 entrees fighting it out to the empty plate. And one very very dodgy Christmas movie.
Don't tell me you are watching "Mary XXXmas"....
We all just missed the 3 Boys Golden...I love that beer at the moment. It is my beer of the moment (although may be overtaken by hopwired when we crack the rigger open). The Maris is tasting fine as an afternoon session beer; drinking it wrapping xmas pressies...About to play guitar hero AC/DC so might need to move on to somehting stronger. Stu was givin excellent advice about the music to listen to while drinking his beers - reckon I had all the CDs too...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service