Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Um.... Is this taking it abit too far :)
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=304011847
It would require abit of modification to fit your fermentor but for $50 it is a relitavely cheap, thermostat controlled incubator for your "baby" lol
woah!!!!!
want.

For a second there, I just ran a practise conversation in my head with my wife. It didn't go particularily well, but at least for a moment there - I thought that I might get it.

I'm totally keen on it for sure.
"So, all we need to do is sell the car. You'll just have to walk the kids to school, I'll put a carrier on your bike for the shopping and we'll stay at home over Christmas instead of heading to the beach. Ok?"
Yeah I can see that going down like a cup of cold sick.

*will design websites for that brewing system*
Shit I'd even consider coding html for that.... just kidding, I'd rather throw $3k at Joking and see what falls out! :)
Wow who is this dude?
Its Farra Engineering in Dunedin, I think they built some of the Emersons plant. They had a stand at Beervana last year, I asked them if they were going to do any home brew size systems, they said the they had something in the pipeline.
That might just be the pilot plant I have been looking for....:P
Not a bad price really, when I think about it by the time I add up what I have spent buying upgrading etc im probably only 1k short and it is no where near as shiney!! If Farras gear is as nice as there BrewNz award trophys than this set up will be nice!!
Those trophys look like they came off a production line. The really are nice.
I was actually looking at a few the other day, I reacon the mash/lauter tuns are just the right size for a 1L Starter!! But the kettles are only good for about 200mls damn it!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service