Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,792)

Featured Discussions

The Library

Thought it would be handy to have a list of links to info for new to advanced homebrewers. If anyone has anything they think is good, solid…

Started by denimglenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are you brewing?

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Started by nzbrewer

8257 6 hours ago
Reply by Kevin Sharp

Stainless Steel Welding - Ferrule

Hi, Am looking to weld in a SS 2" tri clamp ferrule to the side of my keg. I use the keg as my boil kettle and am in the process of going e…

Started by milti stefadouros

1 Jan 14
Reply by Henk Zeeven

Pukekohe/Franklin Home Brew Club

Hi All I live in Pukekohe and have been thinking about trying to start a Local Home Brew Club for a little while now. Mostly because none…

Started by Tom

16 Jan 11
Reply by Peter Smith

Beer temperature

I made my brew fridge on 3 December and hope to use it this weekend.The kit Premium Draught I brought says 18 to 26 degrees. My question is…

Started by Hutzpah

4 Jan 11
Reply by Peter Smith

Quick disconnect seal

Hi All, Does anyone know where to source a seal for the inside of your standard plastic quick disconnect keg attachment? These things wear…

Started by Mark

1 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Dave

Timeframes for a bret IPA

What are the timeframes for fermenting an IPA with Brettanomyces claussenii? In my quest to add a bit of body and sweetness to my beer with…

Started by Cain Harland

14 Dec 8, 2017
Reply by Cain Harland

Fermentation fridge

Hi, one and all, I am a complete newbie to the home brewing scene. But have inherited a home brew set up, well no one in the family was in…

Started by Hutzpah

6 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Hutzpah

Home Brew Method & Results

So a year or two ago I started home brew, did it for a few months (6 maybe) results were okay, drunk it fine. Got pissed fine. Stopped as I…

Started by Kiwis

5 Dec 1, 2017
Reply by Darren Wood

My Adventures with Cider (NZ)

Hi everyone.  I have enjoyed the resurgence of cider and have now begun brewing it.  What I found during my research was that most of the…

Started by Troy Dougherty

2 Nov 23, 2017
Reply by Troy Dougherty

Brewing an IPL

I was set to brew an IPL on friday but chickened out and ended up using my go to WLP090 instead of a WLP800 yeast cake I had. My question i…

Started by Mark Weusten

3 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by Henk Zeeven

RSS

© 2018   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service