Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,794)

Featured Discussions

The Library

Thought it would be handy to have a list of links to info for new to advanced homebrewers. If anyone has anything they think is good, solid…

Started by denimglenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

White Labs Yeast

Foolish me forgot to thoroughly mix the White Labs yeast pouch prior to pitching yesterday. The result was that the (more) liquid portion o…

Started by Mudcrab

3 16 hours ago
Reply by Chig

Porter or Stout + recommendations?

My first foray into dark beer has just started revealing its results. I wanted a beer that is like drinking an adult iced coffee. The recip…

Started by Eggbert

0 on Saturday

My Adventures with Cider (NZ)

Hi everyone.  I have enjoyed the resurgence of cider and have now begun brewing it.  What I found during my research was that most of the…

Started by Troy Dougherty

3 on Saturday
Reply by Eggbert

fermentation temperature control

I am deciding to go for one of those temperature controlled devices to control my fermentation temp. I have a spare fridge in the garage to…

Started by Thies

24 Mar 31
Reply by Ian

Timeframes for a bret IPA

What are the timeframes for fermenting an IPA with Brettanomyces claussenii? In my quest to add a bit of body and sweetness to my beer with…

Started by Cain Harland

17 Jan 26
Reply by Cain Harland

What are you brewing?

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Started by nzbrewer

8264 Jan 23
Reply by Julian Melville

Stainless Steel Welding - Ferrule

Hi, Am looking to weld in a SS 2" tri clamp ferrule to the side of my keg. I use the keg as my boil kettle and am in the process of going e…

Started by milti stefadouros

1 Jan 14
Reply by Henk Zeeven

Pukekohe/Franklin Home Brew Club

Hi All I live in Pukekohe and have been thinking about trying to start a Local Home Brew Club for a little while now. Mostly because none…

Started by Tom

16 Jan 11
Reply by Peter Smith

Beer temperature

I made my brew fridge on 3 December and hope to use it this weekend.The kit Premium Draught I brought says 18 to 26 degrees. My question is…

Started by Hutzpah

4 Jan 11
Reply by Peter Smith

Quick disconnect seal

Hi All, Does anyone know where to source a seal for the inside of your standard plastic quick disconnect keg attachment? These things wear…

Started by Mark

1 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Dave

RSS

© 2018   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service