Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,778)

Featured Discussions

The Library

Thought it would be handy to have a list of links to info for new to advanced homebrewers. If anyone has anything they think is good, solid…

Started by denimglenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Avoid kegresources.co.nz at all cost!

Hi everyone, just thought it was pertinent to let everyone know to avoid purchasing anything from kegresources.co.nz. A few months ago I or…

Started by Mike Cole

0 2 hours ago

fermentation temperature control

I am deciding to go for one of those temperature controlled devices to control my fermentation temp. I have a spare fridge in the garage to…

Started by Thies

20 yesterday
Reply by Ian

A Digital Hydromter

Hello, what are peoples thoughts on using a digital hydrometer? I have always wanted to use one myself for the purpose of automation, but w…

Started by Rowan Walsh

5 on Monday
Reply by Peter Smith

Beer Smith

Hi I am trying to get to grips with this program and was wondering where I find the spes for the grain and hops and yeast we get in nz. Thi…

Started by David Wood

14 on Saturday
Reply by Pyrocam

Williams warn 10ltr brew keg fermenting help

Hey guys and gals I'm new to your forums.. looks like a great set up u have here!! I'm after a bit of advice from anyone that may know abou…

Started by Joe harvey

5 Jul 10
Reply by Joe harvey

New Zealand Pilsner style write-up in this month's BYO magazine

I see there's a Style profile for New Zealand Pilsner in the Jul/Aug BYO magazine that just hit the newstands? Any one have a chance to r…

Started by cjmc

2 Jul 6
Reply by cjmc

RoboBrew with Pump - Adding Grainfather Connect

Hi - I am new to this so bear with me. I am thinking of buying the New RoboBrew with pump which comes out in August. I like the Grainfathe…

Started by Wayne Burling

5 Jul 4
Reply by Peter Smith

Lager fermenting- four weeks

I've got a schwarzbier to brew on the weekend. I want to get it down and then am going away for a month to the UK. So I will be able to fer…

Started by Ian Niehorster

4 Jun 30
Reply by cjmc

3944 restarted

So I brewed a wit with 3944. Original starter blow out and made a huge mess, so I made a 1l vitality starter on brew day pitched at 17c. Wi…

Started by Cain Harland

4 Jun 29
Reply by Cain Harland

American Hops for sale?

No Description

Started by Mark Weusten

4 Jun 27
Reply by Chig

RSS

© 2017   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service