Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

HomeBrewers (1,789)

Featured Discussions

The Library

Thought it would be handy to have a list of links to info for new to advanced homebrewers. If anyone has anything they think is good, solid…

Started by denimglenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fresh hop brew

I am growing  my own hops in the Waikato. The varieties I'm growing are Cascade, Fuggle and Tangarine Dream. All plants are from Wild about…

Started by Grant Abbott

0 Feb 4

Hopping extract brew with 10 litre pot.

Hey, all. New to the forum and semi-new to brewing. I have a question about hopping extract brews; I have experimented with dry hopping wi…

Started by D L

6 Nov 15, 2018
Reply by D L

mcleods paradise pale ale clone

Hi Team,Has anyone attempted a Mcleods Paradise pale ale clone?Or anyone got some tips from the brewer himself?

Started by Bud Brewerson

1 Oct 26, 2018
Reply by Bud Brewerson

good quality BIAB grain bags?

Hey all, This question has been asked before but not for a few year from what I can see. Has anyone found a local source (NZ or AUS) for go…

Started by Daniel Ashman

4 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Julian Melville

Any hop plants / rhizomes out there?

Hi All, I'm in Napier and was wondering if anyone had any hop rhizomes they would like to trade for a 6 pack or two in the Hawkes Bay Regio…

Started by Genghis

2 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Genghis

Mangrove Jacks M44 - Brown yeast?

Used  M44 for the first time yesterday and started regretting it shortly after opening the pack. The yeast granules were brown and after r…

Started by MrC

9 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Peter Smith

Black Rock Coriander & Orange Witbier to All grain

Hi all,  I brewed a long time ago not a lot of success. Just recently started again, first with kits to get started and more recently I pur…

Started by Chris Tuckey

1 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Samuel Loader

White Labs Yeast

Foolish me forgot to thoroughly mix the White Labs yeast pouch prior to pitching yesterday. The result was that the (more) liquid portion o…

Started by Mudcrab

4 Jun 3, 2018
Reply by Mudcrab

Porter or Stout + recommendations?

My first foray into dark beer has just started revealing its results. I wanted a beer that is like drinking an adult iced coffee. The recip…

Started by Eggbert

0 May 19, 2018

My Adventures with Cider (NZ)

Hi everyone.  I have enjoyed the resurgence of cider and have now begun brewing it.  What I found during my research was that most of the…

Started by Troy Dougherty

3 May 19, 2018
Reply by Eggbert

RSS

© 2019   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service