Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to quite enjoy the pils,porter,pale ale when they were available in bottled six pack form - the tap shite at their alehouses tastes watered down to me!
The Fireside Ale was a goody, the Harvest - Apricot Wheat less so....! Rumour has it they once had a 'shellfish' stout planned but along came Summit and that put paid to any further Speights seasonals......
Here's an idea for your Dry Stouts if your not particularly enjoying them in the glass:
Stout Chocolate Cake
my 40L of kegged "stout" would make 200 cakes! YUM ;-)
Hallertau beers at The Malthouse:
Minimus - superb summer lunchtime drop. Three Boys at Bookbinder strength!
Statesman - superb drop anytime... nothing flashy, not overly hoppy or bitter, but beautifully balanced and drinkable.
Man I could drink alot of that minimus I mean alot and alot of the time!!
Can't wait for Friday when I sall attempt to do just that :o)
Yeh, Three Boys Golden at Bookbinder strength I meant to say.
Good drop.
me too!!
Love the Minimus! I think I'll have to go back this weekend for some more...
No doubt I will be sinking a pint or two of minimus, and maximus on saturday ;o) Ordered a keg of copper tart to take back to my mates place which should go down nicely afterwards while I await my fate!! Getting nervous now, all of a sudden I wonder if I can trust my friends???
...all of a sudden I wonder if I can trust my friends???

You're the groom at a stag party, so obviously the answer to that would be.... no. Unless you're the first of them to get married, in which case you have the revenge card as a defense against them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service