Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just stumbled across this guy. He's doing some interesting funkiness.
Yeah he does some interesting stuff aye
De Ranke XX is fucking awesome.

Brett and hops. Awesome. As.
Wasnt the 2009 Porter Noir done with just the bugs in the barrel? No added brett?? Or so someone was telling me...
Yep, just the brett from the oak.
Just remembered, I had some Roosters Summer Ale at a chrsitmas eve party from a rigger. It was superb, did anyone else get to try it? Haven't seen it at Regionals since.
I tasted it straight from the fermenter during a visit to Roosters in September. It tasted great then too, gotta love that Riwaka in a summer ale. Haven't tasted the final product though :(
Wonder if it's still on up there - will be there in a while - must check with Sparky
Ask for Daryl if you do visit. I just turned up uninvited and he dropped everything and gave me the full tour. Top bloke. I left with three 2L bottles too.
Yep, met Daryl at the two incarnations of the Williams Street Brewery and at Roosters too.

Top bloke

Yes, Top bloke
Roosters Summer Ale will be our offering from Roosters on the FYO throughout the Summer.
had a sneak preview a while back and was impressed...

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service