Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Start sending Stu congrats for the PKB...Gold medal and best in class - Stouts and Porters.
Sorry to announce Stu, but you need a bit of glory.

Also Bronze for the His Majesty IPA.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks to all the congrats... awesome week.
I get a sense this is just the beginning... Well done Stu, Sam & Steve. I look forward to the next few off the production line!
man, what a week. work hard and party hard, I'm getting too old for that... slept 12 hours straight when I got home, luckily I didn't have to work today.

Yeastie Boys, standing ovation! So deserved and a huge inspiration to the rest of us beergeeks to have our own people up there on the stage! Didn't get a chance to meet Sam but Stu and Steve are top, top people.

Richard Emerson (and his team), no one could have earned the champion trophy more, and in respect to his own words I will do my best to knock them down to second next year, as I hope every other brewer in the country will.

And of course all the hardworking members of the brewers guild, going from nothing to this in only a few years is an amazing accomplishment!

And let's not forget Steph and her horde of eager volunteers (Johnny, Martin, James, Dale, Dave and all those I forget the names of, you know who you are!). Awesome work, the event would not have worked without you.

See you next year for an even better event!
Thanks for all the "mad props" - it was certainly an incredible week.

And in the process, Yeastie Boys now own their first piece of shiny brewing equipment! We'll be installing it over the next month and should be able to increase our batch size by, say, 400mls...

That should keep those asking for more happy :-)
Sorry only just saw this now...

Great stuff Sam and Stu!! Well deserved!

Now im even more green that I didnt get to try PKB at Galbraiths :o( lol
Hot of the press - Pot Kettle Black adds "People's Choice" to it's "Best in Class".

Some might say for the second year running ;-)
Wow, nice work! Congrats to you both!
It's what I voted on Saturday Night. Had a fair few of them over the two night sessions. Was my favorite along side Emerson's Clam Stout.

Nice chaps too :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service