Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hey guys

The last case swap went really well, it was just between AKL and ChCh, but this time round, if theres some people from Wellington keen to join in, well work something out...

So were planning on doing this again, probably once every three months or so to get feedback on our beers, and to try what everyone else is making... Im hoping this time round we get a few more people keen on this?

We need to do a few things

1. Compile a list of everyone whos keen, then decide how many batches we all do, if theres less people, well do 2 or 3 batches each...

2. Once we know whos in this time, we can vote on a date, which looks like its gonna be mid feb to mid march, depending on what works for everyone...

So ill start this off, im in :o) Who else is keen?

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yup, still in, no idea what to brew though.

Thinking hefe maybe, was thinking today that I haven't brewed one for a while.
I'm keen to get in on this too if it's not too late.

That'd make five Wellingtonians and a full dozen beers each. :)
i'd be keen

So the deal is 11 750ml bottles of the same beer? Won't get time to brew another batch between now and the middle of march but I've got the black francis sitting in the fermenter I'd be keen to share
If you and Alasdair are in - that takes us to a total of 13 x 750mL bottles each.
Cool, I'll definitely be keen if there's room

I'd better get sorted on my plastic bottles then
I'm still in.
Good man Dale :o)
I'm still in too.
Sorry about that crabbey, but well definately do it again, prolly round June/july :o)
I feel the pain crabbey, my pilsners take up to three months before they hit the keg / bottle. I may have some of the current keg bottled, but other than that it'll have to be an ale! (or a stout!)
Sorry Crabbey, I like the idea of having a theme, but one of the things I like the most about the case swap is getting a whole heap of different beers, its like xmas when you recieve them, and then you get to spend the next few days/weeks enjoying them all, I just dont think it would be as good if I got a box of Lagers, personally...
I must admit I didnt think of an Eisbock :o) haha

And yes, you should most definately go and get a 2nd fermenter, I couldnt handle life with just the 1!! If i was making lagers I reckon id need like 5/6 minimum!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service