Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They say they're still working, if so that's a bargain for a dual head regulator.
Yeah, if it's working that's a bargain for a DH reg. Even if you need to buy a couple more gauges it's still a deal.
yeah fair call, I found the best place for gauges is Ash air, should you need them.

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to sound so negative, I didn't realise you had already bought and were asking if it was a good buy? Thats a good price for a double reg, if it's ok? Anyone looking for a descent reg, I bought mine, brand new, $140, at proweld in Onehunga, it's the cheapest I found. The gauges themselves are around $44, from ash air.
Might be worth a look at if you're getting into kegging ... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Business-farming-industry/Retail-hospitali...
You would need to change the cylinder attachment if you want to use it for CO2.
conical fermenter anyone?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Crafts/Other/auction-258067528.htm
if only i had some spare cash!
Man if thats as good as it looks $500 is a bargin IMHO.
+1
It does look like a good deal.

Let the bidding war begin. :)
looks like it'd be hard to clean inside and the ball valves don't look that flash (are they stainless? they look like something out of the 50s!!).

i'd also be concerned about the bottom ball-valve being at that angle... might be hard to get at and once you are in there, it might be hard to control the trub/yeast/beer coming out of there.

Earl Pink, who lurks around here now and then (as "I Play With Stainless"), could probably make a better one for not much more. I should post some pics of my FE on here.
For anyone looking at building an immersion chiller, I just bought a 12.7mm (1/2 inch), 15m copper tubing for $59 buy now + $10 postage from this guy. I've seen him offer a few other sizes, such as 9.5mm or 3/8", but at $68. As long as you're not in a hurry, put him on your watch list and wait a week or two for one to come up. Considering it's about twice the price anywhere else, $69 delivered for 15m of 1/2" copper tubing is awesome and well worth the wait!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service