Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Forum Discussions (3,643)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginner equiment set

Hey guys, I'm selling some equipment that I bought new last year and have brewed only one batch with (time constraints, money priorities et…

Started by Tom S. in Buying & Selling

0 Mar 29, 2018

Professional / commercial bottling operations in NZ

Hi there, I'm just wanting if I wanted to try a contract brew, and then get my beer bottled, what are the commercial bottling operations av…

Started by Philip Rayner in General

0 Mar 21, 2018

Gear for sale

I have the following gear for sale: 2 x corny kegs (used, but steam-cleaned before being put into storage) 1 x CO2 regulator (used) Enou…

Started by Patrick in Buying & Selling

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Patrick

LupuLN2 wanted

After drinking Magic Dust and 1 brew of my own with LupuLN2 I'm sold especially for dry hops. Whats not to love, more lupulin goodness and…

Started by Cain Harland in Buying & Selling

1 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Ross Grant

This might be blasphemy but beer with me...

Anyone out there have an all grain clone recipe for Lion Brown? I know some of you lot might bork at the idea but hey, beauty is in the eye…

Started by CodKing in General

10 Jan 31, 2018
Reply by Peter Smith

Cooper Pale Ale bottle dregs grown starter

Hi, I have grown a coopers yeast starter from bottle dregs of their pale ale. It smells good, I aim to use it for a pale  ale this weekend.…

Started by Mark Weusten in General

3 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mark Weusten

Timeframes for a bret IPA

What are the timeframes for fermenting an IPA with Brettanomyces claussenii? In my quest to add a bit of body and sweetness to my beer with…

Started by Cain Harland in HomeBrewers

17 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Cain Harland

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter

Hello all, my first post here. I am desperate to remake the acquaintance of this heavenly drop but, alas and alack, cannot find it anywher…

Started by Gary Walker in Looking for a Beer...

2 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Gary Walker

Stainless Steel Welding - Ferrule

Hi, Am looking to weld in a SS 2" tri clamp ferrule to the side of my keg. I use the keg as my boil kettle and am in the process of going e…

Started by milti stefadouros in HomeBrewers

1 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Henk Zeeven

Pukekohe/Franklin Home Brew Club

Hi All I live in Pukekohe and have been thinking about trying to start a Local Home Brew Club for a little while now. Mostly because none…

Started by Tom in HomeBrewers

16 Jan 11, 2018
Reply by Peter Smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service