Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Looking for a Beer... (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

+15% ABV beers...

Hi all - does anyone know of beers with an ABV above 15% reasonably available (especially if they are on tap).  Cheers

Started by mattd2

0 Jan 17, 2019

Samuel Smith's Taddy Porter

Hello all, my first post here. I am desperate to remake the acquaintance of this heavenly drop but, alas and alack, cannot find it anywher…

Started by Gary Walker

2 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Gary Walker

A weekend in Belgium - where to drink? where to stay?

Just so I'm sure I don't miss out on anything great in Belgium I'm looking for recommendations on what should be seen. Looks like most peop…

Started by nzbrewer

5 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Kilian Otte

Beer Mapping

Just discovered this today: http://beermapping.com Looks like a top site if you are heading on a beer holiday. Or you want to sneak some in…

Started by Stu McKinlay

3 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Kilian Otte

What light beer to brew if you dont have temperature control?

I dont have the temp controlled fridge as yet and am looking for an all grain  recipe of a very light ale or even a pilsner/lager recipe th…

Started by Mark Weusten

11 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Mark Weusten

Coopers Ginger beer

Hi, Anyone have any of the Coopers Ginger beer kits lying around?  I am unable to get them anywhere...

Started by Anton

3 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Paul Finney

Beer Importers ?

Hi Guys, I was wondering if anyone knows of any importers who import European beer into New Zealand. I'm particularly looking for Belgian a…

Started by Tim O'Gara

7 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Jessica Josheph

Example craft beer that uses riwaka

Can someone give me a name of an example commercial craft beer that uses riwaka? where that is the most dominant flavour   thanks Peter

Started by Peter Smith

6 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by jt

Kawa Kawa Brewsky....

So, i'm thinking of giving kawakawa beer a crack, since i have heaps of it around.. the only thing i found searching here was: 50% Weyerma…

Started by Robbo

4 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by andrew henshaw

Anyone know if Fruli beer is available anywhere in the country?

I've spent a week trying to track down a New Zealand importer of this beer (http://www.fruli.be/) without any joy.  Does anyone know of any…

Started by Gary Bluck

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Gary Bluck

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service