Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Buying & Selling (476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

400 ltr batch brewery

We are selling a complete brewery producing beer  Move it or buy rent the space with permits and customs etc You don't get more "turn key"…

Started by Don John

0 Sep 23, 2020

WTB: 50L 15Gallon Blichmann Mash tun

Anyone looking at upgrading to larger size?

Started by joseph

0 Jan 14, 2019

Wanted: leeky 2 inch tri clamp butterfly valve

Hi Team,I currently building a reflux / gin still. One of the ideas I'm thinking about I would use a butterfly valve. If it sealed correctl…

Started by Cain Harland

0 Aug 14, 2018

Kegs, fermentation fridge, plus other little bits FS

I've got the following for sale, based in Whangarei but can arrange transport to Auckland for everything except the fridge. Can ship at buy…

Started by David R

0 May 30, 2018

Everything must go

Brew bench what you see is what you get plus ten crates  no more room for it to store make an offer

Started by sam legae

0 May 28, 2018

Various kit that needs to go

We're moving house in a couple of weeks and the new place is quite a bit smaller, so I'm putting my brewing on hold for the foreseeable fut…

Started by Martin Bridges

0 Apr 8, 2018

Beginner equiment set

Hey guys, I'm selling some equipment that I bought new last year and have brewed only one batch with (time constraints, money priorities et…

Started by Tom S.

0 Mar 29, 2018

Gear for sale

I have the following gear for sale: 2 x corny kegs (used, but steam-cleaned before being put into storage) 1 x CO2 regulator (used) Enou…

Started by Patrick

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Patrick

LupuLN2 wanted

After drinking Magic Dust and 1 brew of my own with LupuLN2 I'm sold especially for dry hops. Whats not to love, more lupulin goodness and…

Started by Cain Harland

1 Mar 7, 2018
Reply by Ross Grant

Free Fridge and STC1000 - Auckland

I have an old clunker of a fridge that I need to get rid of (all my cooling is controlled via glycol these days. It freezes up solid if you…

Started by Adam Sparks

0 Dec 30, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service