Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Heh. "Well done"... I did mention I'm new at this game, right? :) When's it need to be done? I could bottle as soon as it's soon as it's crash cooled, but would it be a drama if it needs some aging to carbonate?
My only beer with enough volume is a really shit smoked amber ale... anyone takers? I'm happy to put it in or drop out.

I have an ok West Coast IPA (Islay Pale Ale) but I won't have near enough volume as I've decided to use that for our Yeastie Boys tasting at Regionals on the weekend (and I'm drinking a pint a night!).

I'm brewing loads of smoked beers because my bro hates them, so when he turns up now he no longer brings an empty flagon with him!!
I'm well up for smoked beers and anything different. Thats what I,m in this for. You can get Imperial IPA's galore on beerstore etc so something weird like this would be different. Even if its shit, it would be different shit. I've put in my 7.2 %, 85 IBU. Black IPA brewed with Sorachi Ace, Motueka, and Hallertau (NZ I think but can't remember off hand). Brewed thsi about 3 months ago so its had a bit of time to mellow out. Definitely doesn't taste like 85 IBU though. But then I'll let you all be the judges. If you don't like it, your all wrong...
I'm game for a smoked amber. To be honest, I think you'd be hard pushed to actually brew a shit beer Stu, even if you tried.
Don't worry Stu, if you think your smoked amber ale is shit, then you need to put it in so you can try my amber ale porter.... and we can compare whose is the shitest! :)
So can we get a final count including any late comers? I'll be letting go of my beers today courtesy of Haish so need to know how many...
Matt
Final count was on the page before provided Stu isnt backing out?? Sorry Kiwistiller but youll have to put your name down for next time, its allready going to be expensive with all the Auckland people we currently have..
Nah that's all good, I don't really know how it works and the beer probably isn't going to be that great so I'm quite happy to sit out til next time. Just wondering if you needed a full case or something to make it happen. Next time then :)
Def put your name down for next time mate, hopefully it will be a full one...
Looks like I might of sent a couple bottles too many to you Simon - oh well... you enjoy your perk for putting in the hard work.
I shall thanks :o)

I had to do the math a few times before I worked it out though. I've still got 15 of mine waiting, so I originally thought you'd sent too few.
I'm in.
Might sneak in a Rex Attitude for some unsuspecting bugger... just bottled up 10L for Regionals tasting this morning. Seems to be getting peatier!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service