Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Given the number of responses, I'm happy to step aside in favour of someone who hasn't had a chance before.

Cheers,

Martin
Haha but that means we don't get to try your beer that we keep on hearing about! I vote "no" to that suggestion!
Time for regional swap in Auckland by the looks!
I have the rebrew all bottled and conditioning.

Not nearly as bitter on the finish as last time (I hope).
What's the maximum number of entries going to be this time with so many in Auckers?
I'm going to pull out at this stage. First one I've missed!

I'm in Aussie from 22nd Sep to 6th October, have two 40ths just before that, then my birthday soon after. Beer left to bottle for case swap is just not going to happen.

As much as I hate to miss it, I'm sure y'all will enjoy episode 6 as much as I have episodes 1,2,3,4,5.

Chur!
I'm a distinctly tentative at this stage too. It looks like August will be my first no-brew month in 2 years, and the couple of brews I have planned for September aren't really ones I'd want to give away (one of them is an 11% quadrupel!).

So given the number of expressions of interest I think I'll drop out. If a slot opens up and I can empty the dregs of my kegs into 15 bottles then I may be back in, but otherwise count me out.
Allrighty, sad to see some people drop out but it was bound to happen... Still too many in Auckland but welly and chch are looking a bit healthier... The case swap will have to be capped at 16 people otherwise it can get a bit silly.. But theres still a bit of time to go, others may drop out yet which usually happens...

Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Andrew
Vdog
Tilt
Stu
NVIOUS
Science Brew Guy
Matt Smith

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing
Dale Cooper
Jacko

Christchurch

Ally
JamesP
Crabbey
Martin W
Dale?
We're shooting for mid-oct right?
Thats right mate!
Sweet as, all things going well I'll be in!
I'm in, if people pull out and Wellington needs an extra.

Anytime is ok. I've got a few beers sitting in the cellar now and will probably brew once or twice between now and the end of September. I'm away 24/09 to 14/10 but can work something out there if that is when it'll all take place.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service