RealBeer.co.nz

Seen something on Trademe that others maybe interested in...post it here

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone looking for a kegerator?
Set of kettles on trademe, up to 85 litre
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=298927551
I've bought one of these sets off this guy.

Typical Chinese made cheap kettles, but bloody good value, I'm loving my 50L for 20L batches.
I acquired Glens 85L kettle and allthough I am yet to use it its a pretty sweet kettle!! Just think Gordon, if you get a big enough kettle you can make twice the amount of beer in the same time frame!!
don't I just know it !! And if I lose 2 litres to gunk each time, which I seem to do, that's 20% of a 10 litre batch, but only 2% of an 85 litre batch, easy to talk myself into this!

Fair way of splitting up the set might be:

85 litre $138.70
65 litre $81.11
50 litre $47.99
35 litre $23.52
20 litre $7.68
$299.00

I'd possibly be up for the 35 litre tin, the 20 litre nobody will want I guess, anyone else ? !

Beware of P U I, might get myself buying something I can't afford.....
I'll take the 2 biggest ones if your interested Gordon...
I'd be keen, could possibly take the 35 and the 50, and flick the 20 on with trademe again, but need to get some kind of income sorted out before buying more brewing gear. Will keep on thinking about it, cheers, and will get back to you.
Sorry lads ... couldn't help myself ... got them on laybuy :o)
Am selling my old Beer Chiller / Kegerator if anyone is keen. Is in very good condition.

Is an awesome unit that has served me very well. Is ready to plug in and go. Can transport to Auckland this weekend if anyone is interested. Just let me know if your keen and I'll remove the auction and sell direct at $550 incl free transport. (this weekend only as I have a trip already planned.)

Cheers
Craig
Hi Craig, I'll take that off your hands mate. Give me a call on 021 8388902.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service