Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree!

That pub in Darlinghurst is wonderful!

I like it much better during the week, when it is not quite so busy, but they have a good staff, and good beers on tap. It is good to see a pub do so well serving quality beers.
I forgot to say how nice it was nice to come home to my Belgian Mild and a reasonably healthy dinner after all the big beers and fancy meals I got stuck into in Aus.
Belgian Mild sounds interesting?? Was it just a normal mild recipe but with belgian yeast Stu?
just a normal mild recipe???

Wash your mouth out mate!
But, yeh, an English Mild recipe with a fairly minerally water profile and Chimay yeast.
I enjoyed the Bridge Rd Saison and am looking forward to their oak aged porter. It was super expensive taking account of the exchange rate so will hopefully be good. James from Bar Ed shouted me to a Moo Brew Imperial Stout after the footy. You could almost chew it; huge beer with a roast malt aroma.
Tuataras APA nice I really hope it stays on as one of their regular beers im sure it would do well! Cheers to the Tuatara crew!!!
Tuatara Porter on handpump yum!
I enjoyed the APA too, bitter and hoppy :-) I hope it becomes a standard of their range, I did hear Carl Vasta say he wants it to be. It is a six pack i'd definately buy.
Just had a nosey on their website they say it will be a limited release in 750ml bottles initially!
750ml bottles

Is that a first for Tuatara ?

Good to see some good beer in a proper bottle for a change
Enjoyed the tuatara APA, but was tasting more like an IPA to me. Long bitterness meant that after a few sips, there was not the citrus smell and taste from the UA hops that I associate with the APA style. Still a very nice beer though:)
I have been blessed with a sample of Mikes Breweries NEW IPA ABV 9.0, my mate at GO VINO Hamilton passed paradise on.

It is HOPS in BALANCE BLISS -I have nothing to do with Mikes

Be The Judge

Ps I do want to know if it was Cascade only that provided this Nirvana

Cheer
Richie
No Cascade in it mate. It might be the Amarillo in there that is providing some of the citrus impression you could be used to with Cascade.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service