Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Well seeing as most people have finished their CS4 beers, I propose sorting a date and numbers for CS5...

As I will be away in march and april, im thinking late May early June?? That would give me enough time to get something done after I get back!

So who is keen?

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Im allways keen for a USIPA, other than that would be keen to try the Liberty hopped Pale ale :o)
1. US IPA
2. Pale Ale
3. Amber Ale

It's been a while since I brewed an IPA so I need a fix. Never tried liberty hops so also quite keen for that...
1. US IPA
2. Amber
3. Mild
US IPA it looks like then
I've had a mental break-down and forgotten who gave me the case of beers on Sunday. Who was it???
That was me mate!
Thanks Jacko .... I was having major brain issues Sunday ... too much Imp Beers :o)
There is going to be a slight delay with Aucklands postage guys, sorry about this...

I have no Co2 at the mo and have been really busy at home, hopefully be able to source some gas this week and get my CS5 beers all in bottles, with postage ear marked for saturday morning (all things going well)

Sorry for the delay guys, slack of me I know, but what can ya do...
Welly beers just gone to the postie ... should be in their destinations by Friday.
Nice one Simon and thanks for organising the Wgtn leg. Now we just need Rev to get his A into G get some gas ;-)

I'm really looking forward to this case swap after sitting the last one out.
I have a feeling that Rev's gas problems will be miraculously sorted tomorrow night.....
Due to technical difficulties CHCH/Nelson will not be on the road until Friday at the earliest. :(

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service