Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mate, shouldve let us know, I wouldve been keen to catch up over a pint!
I should be back for work in a few weeks so will let you know then. This was very short (and sweet)... flew in at 5, Galbraith's at 6, The Civic just after 8 and flew out early this morning!
Def let me know mate, would be good to finally meet ya!
I have a forlorn hope that there might be some R2M left on Friday. Unlikely I know, but I can live in hope.
They actually have two kegs so I am sure there will be some left.

Oh, and they have PKB kegs too!
Sydney Pub Crawl - highlights include

Little Creatures IPA
Lord Nelson 3 Sheets
Murrays Punch & Judy (awesome beer)
Matilda Bay Alpha Pale
Mash Brewing Killer Ale
Stone & Wood Draught Ale

Visited the Lord Nelson, The Australian & The Local Taphouse. It appears Sydney has nothing on Melbourne though
I used to love the Lord Nelson & The Australian when I lived there back in 1999-2001. The beer scene was even worse then!
after 16 hours at 'the office' i'm happy to find curb your enthusiasm on the telly and a mikkeller black in the beer fridge. man, this is one intense beer! nose is dark choc and stonefruit, like imperial black forrest cake. the palate is a little bit harsh but extremely smooth for the 17.5%. I love it, but certainly not a session beer. its as tasty as larry david is funny.
I had a Mikkeller Black on tap at the Ørsted Ølbar og Café last night which we stumbled across as we explored the back streets of Copenhagen on the way back to our hotel after a similarly long day at the office. Stunning. I was thinking of loading-up my bag with a few bottles when I come back but are you telling me you can get it in NZ, Soren?
no, my parents brought it from Denmark. But you can actually get it at hashigo, 50 bucks a pop though. I've never been at Ørsted Ølbar but I hear it's good? How's 'Væggen' coming along?
The Ørsted Ølbar was great. Cool furniture, great staff, fantastic beer on tap. Væggen is open but could be going better. We're working our way through fixing a list of problems. On the positive side, we'll probably still be here for the beer festival next week.
I found it to be kind of like port in it's big sweet body, except instead of fruity flavours there was a huge burnt roasty flavour. Loved it too, but love the Beer Geek Weasel better!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service