Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My time in Welly will be strictly limited, but I will do my best to get to the Malty and Hashigo. We'll be in town next Friday evening.
Well tried Brew Dog Hardcore IPA and as much as I didnt want to believe Mike, he was right! What a shit beer, sickly sweet, minimal hop aroma, caramel on the nose, NO hop flavour at all, no bitterness, just me tipping half of it down the sink thinking WTF????

Poor effort Brew Dog - I almost dont want to try their Punk IPA now as im just so disappointed!
Also, was drinking Minimus on saturday which was awesome, love the fact that I could have a couple and still drive!! Tasted pretty similair to my CS4 beer which I took as a compliment ;o) Nice to know a brewer I have looked up to for so long has possibly taken some inspiration from me haha
I didn't think the Punk IPA was too bad. Nothing amazing but not terrible either, I've had less memorable IPAs out of the States via Beerstore.

I did really like their Rip Tide stout though.
Man it was the biggist let down of a beer I have tried last year. I really really wanted to be good. Punk is a little better but it aint no Maximus Armageddon or Hopwired. I have given up buying imported IPA's theres no need to when we have the likes of the above! and brilliant Homebrewed IPA's.
I could name 50 NZ brewed beers that are better than the best Brewdog beer I've tried. They should brew a beer called Naked Emperor. Make it 50%abv and 10,000ibu, just to keep their minnions happy.
Stu remember the last time we done this? Next thing you know we will have the dude on here saying that it dosnt travel well blah blah blah instead of growing some balls and admitting that its shit!!!
bahahahaha, nice!!
I still wouldn't mind a taste of Tactical Nuclear Marketing (er, Penguin) though...
Yeeehaw!! Just been speaking to Steve (you bloody legend!!) and have the function room booked at Hallertau for my stag do on saturday :o)

Also going to be getting a keg of Statesmen to take home with me for afterwards, and a keg of Copper Tart for the wedding :o)
Lucky bugger! Hope you have an awesome night.
maybe i should get remarried!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service