Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Where is the best place to source Maris Otter malt, Cascade & Centenial hops, in or around Christchurch?
Also how much difference is there between NZCascade and imported Cascade?

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No rush for me
Is anyone up for another grain order, I would be in this time!
If i can get some GP I'd be up for some more.
Unfortunate timing with the loss of Dennis from Dunedin Malt House - i've been buying my MO from him in 25KG sacks and picking it up from a warehouse on Halswell Junction road. It looks like they're going to keep DMH open so *hopefully* this deal will still be available, Dennis was great - easy to deal with and really helpful, and he had fantastic pricing, he'll be sorely missed.
Yeah I was organising a purchase of sacks from Dennis last week, but had three days in Auckland earlier this week so postponed it....
We've pretty much ran out of Marris Otter, so anyone else wanting to get some malt? I'm hoping Dunedin Malthouse still do the dastardly deed?
I have a full sack (of MO) if you need it, you can replace it when your order comes through, pick up Ohoka.
Could do with some recipes using MO if you've got some.
I have found sacks of grain to be a little more expensive from them now than before but still available. The new owner made his first mini-mash beer the other week.
Talk to Jo at Liberty... I'm sure he'll sort you out if you're looking for a big Chch bulk buy. There's shipping out of Chch so it could be a great deal.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service