Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Can imagine it's not too cheap at the moment but has anyone bought any 3/8" to 1/2" (9.5 - 12.7mm) copper tubing lately? Just wondering what you paid for it and where from...

Cheers.

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuck I got ripped! Lol.
Sorry dood, only just found his listings..
lol dontcha hate it when that happens, "if I just waited another half an hour"

Oh well, guess youll have to do another brew to save some money ;o)
Haha nah, all good bro, hope someone makes use of it, it's a freakin' sweet deal. I still got a deal considering what I paid for my 3/8" last time round.

Well since it's probably gonna be like a HERMs coil and a immersion chiller in one then it's kinda the same as buying the cheaper coil twice haha.
hi,if you look on trademe listing 212252543 15m of 3/8 buy now $83.00 . if you put it on your list ,when it is over ,he will come back with of $81.00 ofter.
cheers donald
Anyone in ChCh wanting to get another one of these: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Building-renovation/Plumbing-gas/Water-cyl... with me, saves $10 in shipping.
Bought some copper 12.7mm OD of Brassman on Trademe for $60. Now I bought some elbows etc from MasterTrade but they seem to be the wrong size - anyone know where to find elbows to fit in aucks so I can complete my Wortomatic chiller?
I haven't seen any elbows of the right size around - some gas or refrigerant type places may have them.

If you can't find any, do what I did and just use a piece of hard copper pipe as a joiner - ie the soft copper goes inside the hard copper and the hard copper goes inside the elbow.
As denimglen says gas or refrigerant type places you have 1/2" OD most water plumbing is 1/2" ID so forget the hardware store!
I wonder if Brassman on trademe can do them?
Or just borrow a pipe bender, We don't need no stinking elbows ;-)

Does anyone have direct contact details for "brass123" on Trade Me?

I'm after a coil of 3/8" annealed copper tubing.

cheers

Hi I made him a favorite seller and selected email notifecation so i get an email when he lists anything.  Dave

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service