Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi guys!

So, I just managed to buy a couple used kegs. I am not sure whether it was a good deal or not, but do want to see if they hold any pressure, or whether I need to replace some bits.

Is there anyone in the Wellington area who is willing to help me check these out?

In the same vein, if anyone here knows where I can get a good deal on a picnic tap and hosing, I am all ears. :)

Thanks!

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Corny kegs ?
If you have gas just hook'em up and see if they leak. If you don't have gas then whereabouts are you in Welly, hook up with the nearest kegger - I'm in Newlands - anyone closer ?
I am in Tawa. If you are available today or tomorrow, I would appreciate your help.

I think these are "corny kegs". They look to be about 21 liters, and have quick disconnects.

The seals are a bit old, but I think they should hold pressure. If for some reason they do not, I guess I will need to see how I can replace them.
I'm in Hataitai and happy to help. I have a CO2 tank we could hook 'em up to.
Thank you Nolen!
Upper Hutt
Excellent!

May I have your e-mail address, so that we can arrange this?
Who you messaging bud?
I figure that either you or jt would be the easiest to get to as I am in Tawa.

I tried to use the message function to privately say so, but it says to use the e-mail address for the person I am messaging.

I apologise if I am am a bit obtuse in how I am using the forum.
just give as a call 021680 802
I've just been out Tawa this morning. Give me a call 478 1511, I'll be about all weekend, brewing tomorrow morning
Hey Michael, you need to add Mike and jt as friends so that you can use the message function as it requires that "relationship" first.

Once you set it up, it's hard for them to get away! :)
Re Picnic Taps - Craftbrewer.com.au - cant go wrong at around $15 AUD

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service