Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Start sending Stu congrats for the PKB...Gold medal and best in class - Stouts and Porters.
Sorry to announce Stu, but you need a bit of glory.

Also Bronze for the His Majesty IPA.

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done guys. Well deserved
Well done Stu and the boys!
Props!
Great work guys, well done to all involved. It was a sublime beer.
Even better on handpump! But not as good as the His Majesty's in my book.

It was an honour to be present at the awards dinner when these guys won. The room erupted. Second biggest cheer of the night (behind Emersons getting the supreme award).
I'm curious, i just read the results, why are there so many medals given out and not just a gold a silver and a bronze?
Hey James hows it? I think it is always like that. If a beer is of a Gold/Silver/Bronze level, it is awarded as such then they have a best in class for the beer that 'scored' best.
It's all good! Garret Oliver is opening the new brewery on tuesday so it'll be great to meet him! Bottled Seaforth on friday that i brewed so looking forward to that...i think i'll have a couple of boxes for the cellar!
How're you doin bro? big weekend with beervana?
6 months in England and you're already sucked into that Champion Beer of Britain methodology.

Interestingly there were a lot less medals given this year than the last few years (well, more medals but less % of beers entered received medals - entries were up from just over 200 to over 350).
Don't even get me started about GBBF and CAMRA....well certainly not on an open forum!
You've toned down a little then.... Yeastie Boys hung with your old mate Ralph on the weekend. His Wheat and Oyster Stout were both on tap and would have certainly been amongst the biggest cellars in the town hall. Both tasting splendid. And his shirts were on form as always too.
Shirts not quite as good as usual in my opinion...Matt from Harringtons and your award shirt...Awesome.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service