Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Could this boy have a bigger grin. Well done James. Hope you are having fun.

As the new Thornbridge brewery nears completion and its first brew, additional members of the team are being recruited. James Kemp is the latest to join after impressing Brewery Manager, Kelly Ryan, with not only his experience but his passion for brewing and quality. James, after spending his early years in Staffordshire moved with his family to New Zealand where he completed his BSC degree and post grad diplomas. James’ passion for brewing was rewarded says Kelly when in “2008 he won three of the five major awards at the New Zealand Home brewing Championships and was crowned the NZ Champion as well as winning the Liberty Award for best malt balanced beer and the Brewcraft Award for best beer”. After moving back to the UK James gained valuable experience as a sample technician at Fullers Brewery, where he was involved in laboratory analysis and establishing tasting evaluations. “We are investing heavily in a new brewery and laboratory to improve further the quality of our products” reports Kelly “with his passion for making good beer and technical expertise James was an ideal candidate to join the Thornbridge brewing team”.

LINK

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Kempicus! Hope we get to see some of those beers in NZ!
Awesome! Good on ya James. Very well done mate.
He does look pretty chipper, doesn't he? I thought he'd be missing Lion Red by now.
Good stuff there James, living our dreams. Maybe he could sort out some Jaipur for us kiwis ;-)
Good on you Kempi - it all seems to have come together so swiftly. That position must have been just waiting for you, surely you and the job are tailor made for one another!
Mate, wicked news, a big congrats!!!
Hey thanks for your kind words all of you, i've been crazy busy for the last couple of months so haven't even been to this site for a while sorry! Working long satisfying hours learning ridiculous amounts of new things and just when you think you're doing well, brewing good beers we go and open another brewery and have to start from the beginning again! no worries i love it and love to learn!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service