Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

God lives in NZ.... and is available here!!!!!!

http://www.beerstore.co.nz/search.lasso?&Country=United%20State...

Views: 85

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can you add some for me when you resend my Marston Oyster stout????? :-)
Made my list $220 so worth, pockets so shallow.
My order confirmed. Yippee!
Why don't they sell Waikato?
oh man, I'm so excited!!!:D
$320

Ouch! But yay!!!
Me the same broke now!! no more grain to brew!! Oh well at least I have some of the best beer in the world to console myself with!! Any chance of three Three Floyds??? Please!!! Also isnt Stones the Distributer for Russian River? anychance of their beers turning up eg ruination arrogant bastard???
I had my Ruination last night. Fuck it was good... dry... hoppy (gotta love Columbus)... Huge caramel nose that doesn't end up translating throught the pine needles and seville orange flavour. Nigh on perfection.

Can't wait for my order tho come through.
Yeah HA it good shit aye!!!
I was think about gettin something a bit different... but... USA IPA doesn't make land in NZ much...

Quantity Product Price Ext. Price
1 AleSmith IPA - (650ml Bottle x 1) $17.95 $17.95
1 Firestone Union Jack IPA - (330ml Bottle x 6) $37.14 $37.14
1 Blind Pig IPA - (500ml Bottle x 1) $14.95 $14.95
3 Pliny The Elder - (500ml Bottle x 1) $17.95 $53.85
1 Alaskan IPA - (330ml Bottle x 1) $5.95 $5.95
Your Credit Card will be charged by 'Totally Mac Limited'

All Prices Include GST Sub-Total $129.84
Freight $12.99
Total $142.83

Oh well...
Hey Joking, give me some guidance here please; I've heard of this stuff but not tried any before, so where the hell do I start?
Well it all depends on what "style" of beer your into. I like the Belgium Dark Ales and Porter/Stout's so I'm going to rip myself a new one with Damnation, then I'm going to plow my way through the Rogue Porters and Stouts, then fall into an alcoholic coma with several Unibroue bottle beside me on the floor. Can't wait. I will see if they can slip me a bottle of Wokatoo tho. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service