Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I'm about to order some more specialty malts and stock up on the ones that a are low. Any last requests?

I'm also buying some koppafloc and iodophor. Is anyone interested in peracetic acid and/or alkali cleaner?

And then I'll get around to "sponsoring" realbeer. Help keep the homebrew love alive.

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate buying things in the black & white Brewcraft baggies.
Also hate having to buy stuff from overseas
I'd rather buy locally and support a good business
Agree fully to both.

Bring in a shitload of US hops Stu :-P
I'd be definitely keen for some new products to try - the brewcraft double effort bottlewash and sodium metabisulphite is an absolute pain, especially if you follow the '30 min soak' routine they put on the label...
I reckon - drop the sodium meta and go star-san and drop the bottlewash and go (unscented) napisan

Goddamn I love napisan.
Speaking of which is Starsan on the "List"???
I for one would be keen!
With Brewcraft stocking starsan and other five star products, I'd guess that they're agents and Stu & Brendan would have a bit of a problem breaking through that barrier ?
Brewcraft actually having something useful? I have never seen it at my LHBS, time to tell him it exists!

The other option is to import it via a parallel import..
Brewers Coop have (or at least had) Starsan.
Good to know! I have a bit of issue with Brewcraft they are as
bad as Telecom imho ie- having a local monopoly and letting their standards
slide because they dont need to try!
LOL shall we give you a moment alone DG?

I use napisan for the fermenters too, if it can clean my babies nappies, it can clean off a little yeast!
Nah, I like to be watched.

Brewer's Coop still have star-san, well he had at least 5 bottles when I was there a week ago.

Don't be scared off at the price, it lasts frickin' ages. I just make it up 500mL at a time and measure out with a syringe, 500mL is enough for me for a brewday or to last a week or so for sanitising the odd thing here-and-there.
Stu, thoughts on keg lube? :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service