Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

I am looking to buy a keg for a party this weekend, does anyone know where I can purchase one in Auckland? If I could get a nice craft brew that would be prefered, but I'm open to any option. Thanks.

Views: 3627

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check out the Hallertau website, I'm pretty sure they sell full keg, very nice beers too.
Thanks man, they do sell kegs, but they are really pricey. I'm sure it is worth it, but if you know of any cheaper places that would be great. Thanks.
In that case: Tui et al. - the pub
Craft beer costs more to produce and pays proportionately more excise tax to the govt. If you want cheap, I'm afraid you'll need to get the usual muck from your local liquor wholesaler.
Maybe have a chat to the guys at Liqorland in Newmarket - they have quite a good range of craft beers in bottle, so might have something a bit more interesting than Lion Red in a keg as well? Most bottle stores (well, the big chains anyway) do kegs and all the associated gear for parties.
Hallertau kegs are a pretty decent price for what youre getting! better than paying for some swill at a cheaper price... Only problem is noone will appreciate it like you will...
$300. Mate, that's only $6/litre. And about $3 per pint. You're getting a great fresh beer, made with love, for $3. And you're supporting someone who makes the beer.
You could go down the local RSA and get a pint of Tui or Lion Red for about that price but, c'mon!!!, you know what you want. That keg is made for about 50c/litre and the rest of the money goes to fat cheques for CEOs and a hell of a lot on people devising ways to trick people into drinking that poison. Don't think the RSA's making much off it.
If you cant get the funds together for a 50 from Hallertau, go for the 30 litre.
You need to think ahead cos Steves busy.
You will get more satifaction from 3/5 of the beer, the evil duo-opoly options will be shit.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service