Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Information

Mt. Maunganui Brewers

Wondering if any home brewers in the mount area would like to start a group, perhaps a monthly tasting/discussion would be fun.......

Members: 19
Latest Activity: Jul 6, 2016

Discussion Forum

Mount Brewing Company Homebrewers meeting this Thursday 22/8/13

Started by mattd2. Last reply by JumpR Aug 25, 2013. 8 Replies

Saw in the paper on the weekend that Mount Brewing Company is having a homebrewers meeting this Thursday (22/8/13) at 7:30pm (I have to check the time!)I'm going to try and get along to it, just…Continue

Monthly get together & Case swap

Started by mattd2. Last reply by mattd2 Jul 2, 2013. 39 Replies

So looking back it looks like the last time a get together was organise was about a year ago. I was thinking about New Year's resolutions today and thought I should really get out there and met some…Continue

Liquorland Spring Fest 2012

Started by mattd2. Last reply by mattd2 Nov 9, 2012. 4 Replies

So is anyone going this time round? What was this last one like, had a look at the phtots on facebook and it looked good = lots of standing round drinking good beer!Interested in the lineup, looks…Continue

Gladfield Malt

Started by Arron. Last reply by Scott Lyon Aug 24, 2012. 3 Replies

Hey guysAny all grain brewers here?Im getting 2x 30kg sacks of Gladfield Malt delivered but can get upto 300kg for the same shipping costs.Is anybody keen for any? $50 + gst per 30kg + share of…Continue

Comment Wall

Comment by mattd2 on February 24, 2012 at 3:53pm

The other forum was www.homebrewtalk.com, US site but a lot of good (and some not so good) information.

Comment by JumpR on March 4, 2012 at 8:38am

Gidday all, have started brewing recently and would be keen to catch up with other like minded folks in the area.  I am based in Pyes Pa.  I am just about to get into BIAB - does anyone know where to get copper tubing locally - I want to make an IC.  Cheers, jumpr.

Comment by mattd2 on March 4, 2012 at 9:14am

Hey Jumpr, welcome. If you can wait a bit Brassman123 (I think that is his username on Trademe) sells of copper tube cheap at the end of month usually.

Comment by JumpR on March 4, 2012 at 5:01pm

Cheers Matt.  He had some for sale, buy now used, no more ice baths for me!

Comment by Rhyno on April 25, 2012 at 4:52pm

So is anyone else coming to this craft beer fest this Friday at Farmer Motor Group?

Craft%20Beer%20Event%20Invitation.pdf

Comment by mattd2 on April 26, 2012 at 2:26pm

Was looking at it yesterday, but I have to go over the hill for work and won't be back till after it is over! Might have to use the $80 to buy a few craft beers to drink on Friday night instead... wait payday is not till Saturday, damn!

Comment by Leon Lyttle on June 15, 2013 at 8:18pm
Hi every one! I'm keen as when it comes to brewing beer, have extract brewed off and on for years but switched to all grain about 18months ago and haven't look back again, would love to have some locals to ask advice instead of trawling the net for answers all the time, that's if you will have me.
Comment by mattd2 on June 15, 2013 at 11:00pm

Hey Leon,

Welcome to the group! If you are keen to catch up, usually a few of us grab a beer down at either Brewers bar or Mount Brewing Co. at the mount once a month. Next one will be in a few weeks, Thursday 4 July. You are more than welcome to come along.

Cheers!

Comment by Leon Lyttle on June 16, 2013 at 7:22pm
Hi mattd2 and the rest of the group, I would love to come and catch up for a beer and meet the team, what time on the Thursday are you all planing to meet? Thanks!
Comment by Rhys Evans on October 23, 2014 at 4:50pm

Hey there,

Just joined and was wondering whether the group is getting together.

Thanks, Rhys.

Comment

You need to be a member of Mt. Maunganui Brewers to add comments!

Members (19)

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service