Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Hi all. I was just on ratebeer and got curious about who is who in real life. I know a couple of you, but many NZ raters are a mystery to me.
I'll start it off. I'm "donfardz64" - a nickname given to me when I was young (don't ask how, I have no idea).

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine's JoKing...

But I dont rate much beer.

Have a read of My Coopers Rate - it's pretty funny.
I still like my Green Flash West Coast IPA retebeer best though:

West Coast IPA was dry.... bone dry. I tried to drink the whole 6 pack in one night - but I could only manage 2 bottles before the bitterness dissolved my brain: hence the loss of drinking reflex. The pine aroma was so strong - that I woke up in a cold sweat thinking I was lost in the forest. I soon realised that it was actually the empty bottle on my bedside table. I had to dial 911 after I drank this beer. It took several assurances from the lady on the other end that my tongue would grow back.

Thats pretty funny!
By the second day in San Diego I was craving that beer!
It was sooooooooo good. I had it in San Diego on October 07 - it was the business. I only wish we could get it here. When is someone in NZ going to use Centennial and Colombus. And Cascade. And Simcoe. Together.

In one brew.

?
NZ hops dont import Columbus and Simcoe so were rooted!!!
And with the dollar the way it is at the moment...ouch.

Surely there'd be a market (big enough) for simcoe and columbus though? Chinook seemed to disappear pretty quickly when that was here.
Dark beeer Chinook yum!! High Crystal IPA and Chinook yum!!!
i think i read that...loved it but can't remember why i was reading it.
"The GrandMaster" is the self-proclaimed "The GrandMaster". It may look long winded, but would still be shorter than going by "Sam Possenniskie"!

Why? Nothing to do with my beer ratings (as I am sure Luke would endorse). The clue is in my picture...
ermmm you're into S&M....? ;0)
S&M
that's the least of it!
yep, Stouts & Milds - I love 'em!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service