Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Drinking the Blind Pig at the moment, actually finding this better than pliny. I get some more hop character out of this than Pliny, weird. I'm lovin' it!
Yeah, Blind Pig was awesome. Pliny rocks for sheer intensity, but a friend described BP as "California in a glass" and that may be a fair summation. I loved it.
Pliny The Elder
Kid Chocolate 2009
Anchor Porter
Firestone Union Jack IPA
Trois Pistoles
Blind Pig IPA

Expensive 6 beers, but hopefully worth it.
Expensive is drinking DB draught.... now that shit will rot your teeth due to excessive sugar, and rot your guts from giardia infested water a lot quicker than Pliny!
lol - its all of those 'hidden' costs ;o)
To a beer enthusiast such as yourself, money should be immaterial - and beer should be currency... in which case, when this beer arrives you'll be rich.

That should be "worth it".
Nice wee selection, though I would have gone the Sierra Nevada Porter instead of Anchor. Narder to get and, to me, a better drop.
I made my selection based on Ratebeer, the ones that were still avaliable on this page: .
I'll have to get some more on next payday then.
Well, after getting all grumpy while you guys were crowing about your purchases, I now feel a bit sheepish as I've just placed an order. Rather unexpectedly I'm receiving most of my bonus for the last half-year, so I've blown part of it on:
2 x Pliny
2 x Blind Pig IPA
2 x Firestone Walker Double Barrel
2 x Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA
1 x Rogue Chocolate Stout
1 x Rogue Shakespeare Stout
1 x Alesmith X

oh, and 6 x Yeastie Boys Kid Chocolate
Good to hear some companies are still paying out bonus' :o) And what better way of spending it than on beer :o) Well deserved im sure Martin!
Good one Martin... some lovely beers in there (and keep Kid Choc on top of the best selling list!)
First time

1xPliny
1xBlind Pig
4xFirestone Union Jack IPA
2 x Kid Chocolate
1x Alaskin IPA
1x Anchor Steam beer

Second Time

10x Firestone Union Jack IPA ...Bloody LOVE this stuff....
2 x Alaskin IPA

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service