Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

That was an awesome buzz last night regarding the US Beer on Beerstore...

So what did you order? No prizes for guessing what I orderd...

Blind Pig
Pliny The Elder
Union Jack
Alaskan
Alesmith

Views: 678

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the beer isn't even on the website yet - I'll get around to it soon.

in the meantime:
uk pale malt, cara35, carmunich II
nz cascade, nz willamette, nelson sauvin and pinch of pacific jade and riwaka (really not worth mentioning)
6.5%, loads of IBU (as many of you will have noticed, middle additions very important to this beer).
WLP011 - yes the Euro Ale Yeast!

style: Transcontinental IPA? or Intercontinental IPA? actually, that has me thinking: Honky Tonk IPA?

IF we brew it (or something like it) again I'll play around with hops a bit... happy with malt but would like to see a little more Sauvin come through for a more "NZ" feel (when I taste it i get virtually nil sauvin character, which isn't surprising given how little sauvin is in there).
Nice, cheers mate! I loved the hop character of the beer, as soon as you planted your nose anywhere near the glass you were captured by it's intense fruity scent. I struggled pin pointing specific hops but in the end gave up pulling it apart and just enjoyed it for what it was. The colour was an absolute gem too, like fresh amber gum from a tree.
PS: I'm lucky enought to get HM (and many other NZ beers) locally for the same price.... saves me paying for shipping again!
Bday order from parents :o) I love bdays, especially when you dont get socks and undies...

OHanlons Thomas Hardys Ale (2008 Vintage) x 1
Rochefort Trappistes 10 x 1
Alaskan Amber x 1
Yeastie Boys His Majesty 2009 x 1
Ballast Point Big Eye IPA x 1
Acme California IPA x 1
Rogue HazelNut Brown Nectar x 1
AleSmith IPA x 1
Three Boys I.P.A. x 1

And for my dad - he wanted the Heineken dark lager 6 pack, so as it put me over one box, I made him get more to fill the 2nd box at my choosing, so ive got him the following...
Heineken Dark Lager x 6
OHanlons Thomas Hardys Ale (2008 Vintage) x 1
Stone India Pale Ale (IPA) x 1
Budweiser American Ale x 1 (he loves budweiser - I know, dont ask...)
Renaissance Elemental Porter x 1 (there was no Stonecutter??? WTF??)
Epic Pale Ale x 1
Flying Dog Doggie Style Classic Pale Ale x 1
Must have been a decent commision bro!
Contrary to popular belief, I can actually manage to sell products and services, and help customers, all whilst cruising this site :o) haha
Wow, what service! I orderd these yesterday at about 245pm, and at 940am this morning they were delivered! Thats just awesome!!
I told you they were fast bro.

My order arrived today, including Ruination cardboard six pack holder, which appeals to the beer collector/nerd in me :-)
Ruination - Oh my fucking god I forgot how good this beer was.

You know that smell when you walk into one of those fucking stores in the mall that just sells soap, bath salts and candles? That's what this beer tastes like. Simply awesome.
I take full credit for getting this stuff into the country.

I pulled that tab down on the realbeer site... "What would you be prepared to buy" or whatever it was.

It was all me.

Well...

Daniel stuck his neck out to get it... and fronted up for it....

But I take the rest of the credit.

Me...
I rocked that shit on the beerstore website - that 'what do you want' and 'how much would you pay', some credit for me too bitches :-P
Hahahahaha!! Bloody Pioneers!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service