Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Just wanted to say hope you guys have a good xmas :o)

Im off from work soon, wont have net access again till the 12th of Jan, its gonna be awesome, no work, sun, kegs of beer :o) Cant go wrong!

Ill catch up with some of you on the 27th for a tasting session :o)

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And from me too.
See you in 2009. I want each and everyone of you to come to BrewNZ. Let's have a RealBeer night.

As we say at mine:
Here's to us, wha's like us, damn few and they're all deid! Mare's the pity.

Slainte mhath
Stu
Back at you, and to everyone.

Have a fantastic xmas, and a beery New Year all.
Merry xmas and have a happy brew year.
Ditto folks. (I'll be celebrating with two Jeroboams of Moa Original - one for Christmas Day and one for New Year's)

And here's to SOBA in '09
Festive Season Cheers to All.......

A Beery Christmas and a Hoppy New Year!!
Merry Christmas to everyone, happy brewing in 2009, or as the pope would say, "brew strong my brewing brothas and sistas".
Phew, I thought you meant the scary ex-nazi kiddy-fiddling homo-hating irrational old geezer for a bit. Then I realised you meant the *good* pope! ;)

Have a great one Barry.
Aw Greig... You didn't read the article right. He said homosexuals are ok but that homosexual acts are not.
There's another pope?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! The kids slept in this morning, so just going to look at opening pressies soon.

Looking forward to an all grain 2009!

Cheers and beers.
Merry xmas everyone. Kids have been up for 4 hours, cats are lost in amongst xmas paper, barbie has already been stood on and has lost a leg but craftbrewer santa arrived yesterday with my regulator and disconnects so all is well..Have a great time and no doubt catchup over a beer or several soon.
I better get on the banwagon! Merry christmas from New Plymouth from myself, my lovely wife Christina and the bump growing in her belly. I just opened a box filled with Kreik Boon, 4 different beers from Hook Norton Brewery UK and a sixer of Epic.

Merry Christmas, Brew Hard, Brew well and Drink up! Cheers.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service