Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Since this is the most popular thread on the RealBeer.co.nz forum I thought I would start it here just to see what happens

Views: 94597

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are special brass barrel spring loaded ball lock silicone sealed quick disconects engineered by McGreggor Engineering Co. Ltd. The only problem is they get a bit hot with the wort running through them.

(That's "bull shit" speak for garden hose fitting)
With a thread adapter from the ball valve or do they go straight in?

Looking to change mine in the near future.

Very nice looking rig by the way bro.
What sort of hose you using on there Jo, it's not your run of the mill bunnings crap?
That is some serious bling Jo! Can't wait for it to get down, hopefulpy it'll be on my doorstep when I get back from beervana?:)

And don't start the southern hemisphere reverse rotation toilet flush please. Took me 2 years to convince the in-law family that it's all bullshit. and they are all engineers... sigh...:)
Your a lucky son of a bitch Soren!!
And don't start the southern hemisphere reverse rotation toilet flush please. Took me 2 years to convince the in-law family that it's all bullshit. and they are all engineers... sigh...:)

Yup, doesn't matter which way the whirlpool spins. That force only effects massive shit like hurricanes/cyclones.
Bro that is some mean looking kit mate!! Very fancy!
Well - I just hit an all time record with this brew... 96% efficiency! Just as well it is a bitter beer... otherwise it may have come out a bit sweet. 6.9% abv now - so you case swappers are in for a tru "Warrior" of a beer! 1.065 and around 70 IBU. Wicked!
96% efficiency!

That's great, you'll be using up less of Liberty's stock, not brewing away so much of the profits ?
What is the extract from the Golden Promise? Might be cheap buying if it yeilds that much extract!!
Got a brew for tomorrow all weighed out, late hopped pale, light version.
I would have done this earlier but I've been side tracked by lagers ...
83% malturop
5% munich I
8% pale Crystal
4% caramalt
1.036 US 05 and 30 IBU, mostly from 20 minutes on. Combo of Mot, Hallertau and Cascade
I did the 1.045 version and loved it, thought I'd better brew a proper quaffing version
"I did the 1.045 version and loved it" Was that 696 jt?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service