Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some Summer Babe (am i allowed to name check my own beer?) at Poms and now I'm at home enjoying the first of maybe a couple, maybe three Watery, Domestics, the SB's cousin beer which I'm enjoying rather a lot at the moment. It might become a house style along side the Black Francis if it keeps it up
Me old mate Old 95... delicious.
My Belgian Blonde...

It tasted good the first time I tasted it over a month ago. However, it has an odd medicine flavour now... :(
Yea, I wasn't so sure about that beer and my experience of Belgians is pretty limited (the best Belgian Export is Tintin !) so I reckon you need an educated opinion on that one Michael
Medicine? hmmmmm, ???????
CC & Dry with a twist of lime. Not beer but still tasty.
Just opened a bottle of B-Sharp that I found in the back of the fridge. It's a hoppy little Pale Ale that I kegged around Xmas and bottled a couple of bottles that wouldn't fit in the keg. It's tasting great and seems quite a bit hoppier than what I remember the kegged version to be. I was expecting the hops to have faded a little by now but that certainly isn't the case.

Does bottle conditioning preserve hop flavour & aroma?
I just messaged you about B-Sharp... you are banned from entering this year's NHBC.
Late afternoon, a bottle of Rewired with Chris when he & Beanie called by - cheers, excellent calling card !

Followed by a hydrometer sample of Coopers - suitably apple but still not extreme Granny Smith crisp eh Chris ?
It's sneaked under 1.010 which was a suprise to us both.
Seems to be a bit flavourless until the after taste kicks in

Chris, I forgot the bottles ... I'll drop them off on the 11th - unless you can fill them before ?
11th is fine unless you decide to fill a few with coopers meanwhile!
Are you thinking that'll help you meet your 5+ a day ?
Nah just thinking of your keg space!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service