Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20346

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We now have Epic PA in the work fridge. There's now a reason for staying for a beer!
WTF?? ASB is buying their staff Epic now?? Man, I moved banks at the wrong time :o( lol
its almost 4pm and im starting to think about what im going to drink tonight

You don't have that sorted ...... by the time you have breakfast ?????
I called into Brew on Quay tonight. The tap Epic Pale Ale tasted a bit tired and the bottled Armageddon was seriously oxidized.

We need to get SOBA members in there more often.
Why not arrange weekly SOBA drinks there? I might start booking training courses up there to join in! ;)
If I start organising weekly drinks anywhere I might as well start organising myself a divorce lawyer.

I was a bit down on the whole BoQ thing last night. I was sat there for a while near the bar and almost everyone was ordering megaswill. I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times that big bottle fridge was opened. The stock turnover is probably fairly low, which would explain the Armageddon issue. Could maybe have been getting near the end of the keg of Epic PA. More people drinking decent beer would solve both issues.

I am talking to the management there about doing some meet-the-brewer type events so hopefully that will stimulate some interest.
Thanks to an accident on the motorway, ended up driving past Liquorland in Newmarket, so kind of had to stop... Just polished off the first of a few bottles of Hopwired - man I can't wait to brew my own version of that! Soooooo good!
Had to go to Hallertau to pick up some kegs. Managed to squeeze in a pint of statesman followed by a pint of marzen. Takeaway rigger of maximus and porter noir...
Just happend to quickly Pop into Hashigo last night and have a quick pint, I have figured that you know when craftbeer is good is when regular beer drinkers say that the beer is shit!! For instance there was 4 of us having a pint of Hopwired and 3 of them said it was rubbish!! I thought the beer that night was in great form!!
haha, classic! never aimed to please everybody!
I bet though if they actually started to treat there taste buds more offen than they would see the true Bueaty that is HopWired!! But then again there would be less for me!!
Had a couple of Moa Originals last night followed by a St Joseph. I'm really liking St Joseph at the moment. Got another lined up for tonight after a couple of my own brews.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service