Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

weeee! thanks guys! Just bottled the second batch yesterday, should be hitting the shelves soon.
Oh, I thought that WAS the second batch? Even more amazing if it's held up so well since before xmas. I'd have sworn it was only a few weeks out of the brewery. It really opened my eyes to what NZ hops can do when they meet a US style IPA.
Been a good couple of nights lately!! Thanks to Hashigo for the Takeaways just having a Berlineer Weiss with Peach thinking about it,

Friday
Rogue Captain Sigs Northweatern Ale
Rogue Yellow Snow IPA

Saturday
Sprig n Fern Pale Ale
3 Boys Golden
Mikkeller Single Hop Warrior and Simcoe
Rogue Brutal Bitter
Rogue Dry Hopped Red
Rogue Tracktown 200m
Rogue Tracktown tripple jump
Mikkeller Jackie Brown
Nogne IPA
Flying Dog IPA
Rogue Morimito Imperial Pilsner
Rogue Chatoe Wethop Ale
All most cracked the Westy 8 but couldnt bring myself to do it!! Oh and these beer were all drunk 50/50 with a friend!! Im not that much of a drunk!!
Had anniversary beers last night,
Emersons Extra Pils - Yum, very good pilsener. Gutsier than the usual.
8Wired IPA Batch 2 - tasting v. fresh.
Rogue Chipotle - A very cool beer, spiciness builds slowly, smoky flavour.
Alesmith Anvil ESB - WAY to fizzy. Couldn't taste it through the carbonation.
Green Flash Le Freak - Odd, but not freaky. Hoppy Tripel, cool.
Ballast Point Big Eye IPA - Beautiful west coast IPA.
Nogne O #100 - American IIPA/Barleywine. Very nice with an H. Upmann corona major.

Tonight, hopefully cracking my Pliny The Elder, Rochforte 10 and Allagash Tripel Reserve.
Stella Artois at Miyabi (a restaurant in Willis Street Village) on Saturday night.
First time I've been there... food really good and the prices are great. And, no shit, the Stella was tasting fantastic.
It really must have been tasting good Stu? Two posts in one day about a megaswill beer?? Wow...
We all must remember why this beer was made so popular!!
OK, who are you and what have you done with the real Stu??
I've always thought it was pretty good... still do.
Yep, me too. I might get a rep. I backed the Summit praise too.
So it's not just me! I've had a few Stella's recently too and I really enjoyed them. I thought I was going nutz and wasn't prepared to share my thoughts for fear of retribution...
Ha you think your bad arse!! I thought Speights Summit was pretty good a few weeks ago!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service