Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both!!
Or all three? We have Barrel aged Reserve 5 Hop, St Josephs and the Imperial Stout. The 5 Hop and the Imperial had just under 3 months in once used Pinot Noir barrels and the St Josephs had a nine month gestation in some older Gerwurtz barrels.
I had the St Josephs @ Beervana and it was also the Bollocks!!
4 magnums of the RIS still in my cellar - glad I got 6 because it took me two to fall in love!!!
The magnums had extra time in barrel vs. the 375ml. Would be another 5-6 months. They are an interesting back to back tasting....maybe I'll do that for those SOBA members visiting the brewery around Marchfest in Nelson
Won't be drinking much this week, well not much of my own brew anyway. My son is having a Br, Bl and BBQ on his farm on Saturday and I'm supplying 3 kegs. Unfortunately that's the maximum that I can get in the fridges to carbonate at any one time. So out go the kegs that I was drinking. Might have to go to the liquor store :-( The sacrifices we make for our children.
I hope he truly appreciates the sacrifice you are making. What an awesome dad.
Epic Pale Ale...

Having Epic Pale Ale now, followed by some Wobbly Boot later tonight.

I am always pleased with Epic's Pale Ale, I wonder how the Wobbly Boot will turn out. :)
Ditto. And it tastes great, little bit older so not so "bright n fresh" but a good toasty malt cut with sharp bitterness. Beautiful.

Happy Birthday Luke.
Yes. Not as 'bright and fresh,' but a damn good beer.

It especially went well with the vindaloo that I cooked last night.
Epic Pale Ale and Armageddon, at my wedding on saturday and the last couple of bottles last night, man, I felt so lucky, couldnt have asked for better beer!! Cheers heaps Luke, youre a legend!! Some pics are up on facebook allready, but there will be more when I get the bulk from the photographer!
Big congratulations bud!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service