Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Ok, so What Are You Brewing was a hotty, as topics go.

Now I'm 15 pints into a keg I only filled on Tuesday and wondering if anyone else has a favourite at the moment ?

It's my second brown with US-Oh05 and it's better than the forst, maybe Ikept the temps down a bit during the scorcher we had in januray

Views: 20351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't judge it as an Oatmeal Stout. I just drunk it and loved it - unique and delicious.
The the PKB remix last night too.... beautiful.

Nice balance of sweetness and astringency derived from the malt, and great spicy citrussy hops. It's the best PKB I've tasted to date. I'd love to know the recipe for this, even if it means parting with my left testicle - I could brew / drink / become amebriated on this all summer long.

It's the ideal beer for drinking next to the BBQ while standing outside in ya' stubbies and jandals cooking meat in the spring solstice.

Choise as bro.
330ml bottle I gave you as a takeawaty last weekend? That was the 2009 PKB. The remix will be even better... 6.5%, Maris Otter, Cara35 and Roast Barley... keep an eye on Beerstore. Sam was shocked at how much he liked the remix trial. I think he's glad he bowed to my pressure about brewing it before he'd even tasted it!
I was shocked alright. Most of the beer Stu brews is rubbish ;)
I forgot Three Boys Golden Ale - man this beer is on fire! Loving it this year.
Stone Ruination - OMFG!!! Pours a bright golden with a fluffy white head, BIG hop aroma, citrus and pine needles with an abundance of grapefruit! Big malt flavour up front with hints of carapils which is quickly dominated by a BIG hop flavour, like a really full bodied, thick hop flavour, lashings of citrus and grapefruit with a hint of pine, extremely firm bitterness leaving me begging for more...

Holy shit, I wasnt quite expecting this, such an awesome beer and it only cost me $5????????
$5?! Did you steal it?? :P
Nah mate, check out the beerstore.co.nz, its on special ;o) So worth it!
Yeah man, Stone Ruination is titties. Had mine the other night blind and it was amazing.
Totally agree...love it. And, what a bargain...Shame my cc is maxed.
Debilitated Defender!!! Enough Said!!
Pretty rough aye?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service