Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

General (1,155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Swing-top Bottles

Hi everyone. Does any of you know of anyone using or buying/importing 500ml and/or 1 litre Swing-top glass bottles here in NZ? We here at S…

Started by Geoff Logan

12 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Sam Possenniskie (TGM)

Is Beer A Currency?

A bit of lite harted fun. I know beer aint the new wine but is it the NEW CURRENCY? I have traveled a bit in my sort lived life and everyon…

Started by Mike Neilson

2 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Rusty Chch

Yeastie Boys 'Pot Kettle Black' Porter - Last Keg

Craig Bowen, at BeerNZ, has sneakily held back the last keg of Yeastie Boy's first batch. We're off to brew the second beer at the end of t…

Started by Stu McKinlay

82 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by jt

Wyeast Order Deadline - 20th November

Order your Wyeast before Thursday 20th November for the next shipment. Download catalog from here Note: Last shipment for the year. Next o…

Started by nzbrewer

0 Nov 13, 2008

Rice University's BioBeer Project

Resveratrol, a phytochemical in plants, has been implicated as a natural product that extends lifespan and prevents cancer, coronary diseas…

Started by delMonte

1 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Kempicus

Election...

Who does a brewer vote for? What party is going to "bring it" to the brewers? And what will you be drinking on election night?

Started by Stu McKinlay

13 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Stu McKinlay

Home Brew TV

MUST C TV CHANNEL 1 7PM 1 NOV 2008. HOMEGROWN. CAUGHT A GLIMPSE ON AND AD AND IT LOOKS LIKE? IS IT SOME ONE ON HERE? DONT KNOW BUT IT LOOKS…

Started by Mike Neilson

41 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Dan

Cleaning beer engines

Hi all, Following on from the sanitation product question posted elsewhere, what do those of you with beer engines use to keep them nice a…

Started by Greig McGill

12 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Mike Neilson

ANHC

Wrap up of day 1 of the ANHC (Australia National Homebrewing Conference). I'm in Melbourne on a family holiday, which happened to coincide…

Started by Barry

5 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Sparky

Mash temp too high?

Just started a BIAB of: 1kg UK pale 4kg golden promise 250g Dark Crystal heated water up slowly til thermometer read 66.7, took the kettle…

Started by studio1

5 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Danimal

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service