Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

MUST C TV CHANNEL 1 7PM 1 NOV 2008. HOMEGROWN. CAUGHT A GLIMPSE ON AND AD AND IT LOOKS LIKE? IS IT SOME ONE ON HERE? DONT KNOW BUT IT LOOKS GOOD!! WE SHALL FIND OUT ON SAT!!

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Craig Bowen is getting there with http://beernz.co.nz - he's doing great work. Get your local to support him and get some great beer on tap at the same time. :)
This is turning into a good little discussion. Saw the show, liked it for what it was- a light hearted piss take. I think WE need to be a little careful about how WE see ourselves and the industry. Most publicity is good publicity. Even if it isn't as shining as we would like. At least it brings it to the masses, which is in part what SOBA is trying to do, right?

The Mussel Inn and Wigram guys, were the shining lights, as far as the show was concerned, IMO. I think we need to a little careful about getting too precious about beer and how we present ourselves. Save, we turn into the very snobs we know.

I am sometimes referred to as a beer snob, by some of my mates, because I refuse to drink crap beer when we go out. Fair enough, I just sit back and enjoy my beer, while they take another slug of Premium Otahuhu Heineken.
I dont suppose anyones posted this video for download somewhere? tv on demand doesnt seem to have it.
I have it on DVD HD but when I copy it to a DVD disc they only seem to play on Sony DVD players. If someone more technically literate can tell me how to get it from 1 format to tother feel free otherwise I'll send someone the dvd.

Craig
Does it play on a pc?

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service