Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Craig Bowen, at BeerNZ, has sneakily held back the last keg of Yeastie Boy's first batch. We're off to brew the second beer at the end of this week but we'd like SOBA members and the RealBeer community to decide where that last Pot Kettle Black keg goes.

So...

Where would you like to see it go? Vote for your preferred location and give us a reason why? We'll approach them and hopefully (assuming they want to keep it funky like Lee Dorsey) they'll have it on tap as soon as possible.

The floor is open.

Slainte mhath
Stu

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not going to make it into Galbraiths myself, but had a brainwave and managed to get my (very pregnant!) wife to go in and pick up a rigger for me before it ran out. Really looking forward to a taste!
I know it's a generalisation but women are awesome, if only more men could be like them.

I hope there is some left (or that she's already let you know she got some).
women are indeed awesome....especially my wife!
she seems ok.

She's passionate about your place in the beer capital of NZ, anyway ;-) (or so I've heard).
Really? i know she's told everyone at her work! :0)
she just told me she emailed Neil bless her!
so she did it for love, because she was proud of her man.
bless her indeed.

tell her she needs to work on her undercover skills (no pun intended - we better end this thread here before JT gets involved)..
Nah, once I read about men being more like women I had this thought of 3/4 pants and decided to stay quite
Yes she is awesome - I think after my rigger there was only a dozen or so pints left, so I was pretty stoked.

Drank it last night and must say congrats Stu - very drinkable indeed. I look forward to the release of Golden Boy!
Goneburger!

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service