Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Only 3 of you now?? Sh*t thats a poor effort :oP lol Ok, think I need to recap the list with all these drop outs...
Just did a count back. We had 15 then Martin W and Dale Cooper have back out in the last day or two so unless there is any more that leaves 13 entants so 12 bottles per swap case by my reckoning? NO MORE WOOSE-OUTS ladies!! (I,m wagging my finger at the screen as I do this)
Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Andrew
Vdog
Stu
Science Brew Guy

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing
Stu Mckinlay

Christchurch

Ally
JamesP
Crabbey
I thought Ally was out? Is he back in?
Just gone back like 4 pages, cant see him saying hes out unless you can see something ive missed??
Page 7
Sh*t, cheers bro... Fark this is looking a bit sad :o(

Auckland

Reviled
Haish
Andrew
Vdog
Stu
Science Brew Guy

Wellington

Simon David Kelly
JoKing
Stu Mckinlay

Christchurch

JamesP
Crabbey
Hey, do you need another? I've got something I could bottle up, but as I've named it the 'Boring Blonde' and brewed it pretty much for the sole reason of gently easing some poor benighted lager swilling flatmates into ales.... I'm not sure it's suitable to such esteemed company. Also, I'm pretty new at this game, but yeah, if being under 12 names puts a spanner in your works I could toss it in?

Just bottled something that would have been suitable, but in glass unfortunately...
So I need ten bottles, right?
Yup. 11 entrant so 10 bottles per head to share.
i have another beer but i can't bottle until weekend and send until after labour day,would that work?
I reckon more the merrier, especially since Ive already tried 3 of the beers in the swap! A well done blonde is the bees :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service