Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Seeing as CS5 is pretty much over, for most of us, thought I would gauge interest for CS6, as well as get some ideas on dates?

What do you guys reckon? Im thinking Mid September personally?

Views: 257

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet, good man!
So guys, do we have a definite date for this? I'm all set and ready to box up some beer and send it somewhere, just need to know how much and when!
Sorry, ive been off work due to Metallica, and im epicly hungover today so cant really put much thought into this today :oP

Date wise, can everyone get their beers in by next weekend maybe? Or do we need more time?
Next weekend is fine for me.
Suits me. I,m still suffering from a severe sore neck from severe banging of the head at Vector on Wednesday night. Luckily the hangover has gone away since yesterday. I may rename my black beer in honour of that great night. I stuck out like a sore thumb, think I was wearing the only white t-shirt in the whole of the CBD on Wednesday.
lol I went to Wednesday, but then continued to bbq on thursday and demolished a decent portion of my Amarillo Ordinary haha, good times tho, and yes the concert was awesome!!!

Um, so yeah good point jo, who is repping Welly, and Chch for that matter? Same guys as last time maybe? Simon, Crabbey??
"Amarillo Ordinary" sounds... not too ordinary to me
lol, its an Ordinary Bitter hopped with Amarillo, I blatently stole the idea off of Stu when he did it about 18 months ago and have since brewed it 4 times, the current version is by far the best tho IMO, 1968 yeast and some Carabohemian malt being the key!
I've only written this post seven times so far (all the jokes were unfunny) ... they all boiled down to "I'll ask the wife" .... I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Do all the Wellington guys have their beers boxed and ready to be picked up?? Would Thursday/Friday evening for a pick up suit you all??
I fine to do the Wellington end if no-one else wants the task.
So Simon - I'll be sending my beers to you. From there, you will be sending my Wellington beers up to Auckland... does that make sense? Cos' I just confused myself...
I get the gist, it just sounds weird :o)

I'll PM you the address.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service