Want to place an ad email luke@realbeer.co.nz
$50+GST / month

RealBeer.co.nz

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Interesting to note that LN describe their product as 'manufactured', rather than 'brewed', in that article...
that's because they make other beverages in the same brewery... (ahem, I mean in the same "multi-beverage production facility")
Lucky I'm self sustaining. If only production would keep up with consumption.
Nah -1 worker as we have flogged him and 1 crack in the wall I now here?
Dude... that would have been fun! What batch# of what beer was this for? I'm going straight for that bottle when I see it on the shelf.
What about the Twisted Hop??
There's now a message and photo on their website - doesn't look too bad thankfully!

EARTHQUAKE
We are pleased to announce that the Twisted Hop has sustained no structural damage. Some bottles and barrels did fall over but we have cleared up the mess! We have a green 'dot' on our building so we hope to re-open for business on Friday or Saturday depending on when the cordon covering our area is lifted. To stay informed sign up to our email newsletter at the bottom of this page and we will send out a notice when we are open. If you are not sure if you are on our database simply sign up again and it will inform you. You can unsubscribe at anytime.

http://www.thetwistedhop.co.nz/
Great to hear you got off relatively unscathed. I,m sure there are people who will just love a good beer to get some sort of "normality" and a talk with mates.
Its like ethnic cleansing, opps did I say that???? Sorry
It's really poor practice stacking pallets as high as that. You can see the lower levels are fine... but all the top ones have fallen down. The odds of them falling down from that height regardless of an earthquake are substantial. I guess when you are desperate for warehouse space, safety comes second.

RSS

© 2024   Created by nzbrewer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service